I Do Weddings New Mexico

Albuquerque, New Mexico · View map · Visit website

About I Do Weddings New Mexico

I Do Weddings New Mexico is a wedding officiant in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Non-denominational minister Mary Marrs is qualified to handle any type of wedding you desire, specializing in writing a variety of personalized ceremonies. Serving the Albuquerque area, I Do Weddings New Mexico will accommodate all of your expectations to be sure the ceremony is just how you envisioned it.

Mary Marrs is licensed in New Mexico, and will officiate services for several religions, including Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, and Unitarian. She will help you create customized vows for civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, rehearsals, and vow renewals, aiming to help your dreams come true, while staying within your budget. I Do Weddings New Mexico can also accommodate additional wedding rituals, including rose ceremonies, sand ceremonies, unity candle ceremonies, and more.

23 Reviews for I Do Weddings New Mexico

23 I Do Weddings New Mexico Reviews

I
Featured
Ilene

Married on 08/21/2018

Mary was just the right person to officiate our wedding. We hadn't met in person before the wedding, but you would never know. The ceremony was perfect - just what we were hoping for. We can highly ... Read more recommend Mary, and appreciate the beautiful and meaningful ceremony she created for us.

N
Nguyen

Getting married on 03/01/2020

Nothing but wonderful!

I had contacted Mary just weeks before I wanted to do my wedding ceremony and she responded very fast! She was helpful providing me with information and tips, was very flexible with coming and doing ... Read more our marriage on Memorial Day and was a delight to work with. I highly recommend her, she's lovely, funny and overall great!!!

D
David J Hall

Married on 06/10/2019

Awesome service!

MS. Marrs was prompt and responsive. Provided us with all the details we needed for our big day. She was punctual also. I will definitely be recommending her to anyone who needs a Minister. Read more MS. Marrs was prompt and responsive. Provided us with all the details we needed for our big day. She was punctual also. I will definitely be recommending her to anyone who needs a Minister.