I Do Weddings with Love

Williamsburg, VA · View map

About I Do Weddings with Love

Luxury is not about only money but about the entire experience. I Do Weddings with Love is personal and on purpose and firm believer that Love is Love. I am truly blessed to be able to celebrate love with my experience and skill to make your dream event come to life. We create YOUR experience, making every wedding experience unique to you.

I offer complete wedding services.

Full service luxury florals and decor. I will provide all that you need to create that magical memory which includes luxury vase rentals, unique arbor and ceremony pieces. I take your vision and make it happen. I will assist you with those one of a kind pieces that you thought was just a dream. I want you to relax and I will make this as easy for you as possible.

I realize that a wedding day prep is a lot of work. I want to make this as easy as possible. Flowers are the necklace of the day. You can make it a statement piece, or keep it simple and elegant.

I travel throughout Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and Washington DC. I absolutely love to travel.

My consultation is free so so what do you have to lose. I so look forward to meeting you

Annette

This florist provides bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, tablescaping, and a variety of convenient rentals. They provide consultations to get a feel for each couple’s style and vision. A mock rough draft is then created so couples can be confident in other logistics such as pricing and timelines. They will take care of delivery, setting up, and breaking down. Other services include:

• Event design

B
Bhumika

Married on 10/27/2018

Simply Amazing!

Annette is just great! Highly Recommend her. Her work was really Nice. Read more Annette is just great! Highly Recommend her. Her work was really Nice.

N
Nora H

Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding flowers

Annette was a pleasure to work with and we absolutely loved our wedding flowers! Read more Annette was a pleasure to work with and we absolutely loved our wedding flowers!

T
Thema

Married on 09/22/2018

Annette at I Do Weddings with Love, was very knowledgable and creative as our ceremony florist. She was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military ... Read more Wedding Giveaway and actually the founder of the Connections for Weddings group. She was very accommodating and the florals were of the highest quality. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful…we so appreciate the generosity that was shown to us as a military couple. I would recommend I Do Weddings with Love if you’re looking for a wedding florist.