“I DO” Weddings

The Villages, FL · View map · Visit website

About “I DO” Weddings

“I DO” Weddings is a wedding officiant service based out of The Villages, Florida. Bob Alan is an experienced celebrant who can help you arrange your beautiful ceremony, as well as presiding over it. Offering to join two people together in matrimony, Bob’s mission is to craft a loving, personalized ceremony for you to remember for years to come.

Experience

An expert at public speaking, Bob’s background as an anchorman, salesman, and public speaking coach has provided him with the know-how to effectively address a crowd. This experience informs his approach to officiating. He is well-versed in the art of communicating, and helping others to express their feelings and thoughts clearly and concisely.

Bob’s aim is to work together with couples in order to create the sort of ceremony that is a reflection of their character, personality, and preferences. For your happily-ever-after moment, “I DO” Weddings wants to ensure that it is as authentically you as possible. To achieve this, Bob encourages couples to write and say their own vows, as well as offering premarital counselling. These elements allow Bob to foster communication between the couple of honor, as well as enabling them to publicly declare their love for each other.

Typically, the ceremonies conducted by “I DO” Weddings can last under 30 mins or up to a full hour.

4 Reviews for “I DO” Weddings

4 “I DO” Weddings Reviews

Sarah
Sarah Vinson

Married on 03/24/2018

Great officiant!

Bob officiated our wedding and did an amazing job. He took the time to ask us questions and made sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. He knew the perfect time to add a joke and make us laugh. ... Read more I would highly recommend him to do your wedding!

L
Laurence

Married on 09/09/2017

Best day of our lives and Bob Alan couldn’t have done a more loving ceremony.

I highly recommend Bob Alan for any special events. He made our day very special. Thank you Bob! Read more I highly recommend Bob Alan for any special events. He made our day very special. Thank you Bob!

L
Lori Swain

Married on 07/08/2017

Greatly exceeded our expectations.

We were looking for a simple gathering with friends to celebrate our new life together. Bob was recommended by a mutual friend to conduct the ceremony. What we soon realized is that we met a new ... Read more friend who is kind, compassionate and real. The ceremony turned out to be "our perfect day".