I do's by Deb

Nevada City, California · View map

About I do's by Deb

I do’s by Deb is a cake business in Nevada City, California. Deb uses her background in fashion to enhance her cake baking skills. She is a classically trained chef and a certified wedding planner. Formerly known as Debbie Does Desserts, she has more than 20 years of experience in the Bay area and has created cakes for three presidents, and multiple stars like Oprah, Bill Gates, Journey, and more.

Deb uses organic and locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. She creates delicate and spectacular cakes to please you and your guests. She specializes in European and American style cakes and flavors. She can bake cakes, croquembouche, dessert buffets, groom’s cakes, cookies, cupcakes, fruit and pastries for your wedding day. Deb delivers and sets up your cake and dessert products so it looks and tastes amazing.

31 Reviews for I do's by Deb

31 I do's by Deb Reviews

K
Kristina Labella

Married on 11/04/2018

Mmmm sooooo yummy!!!!

The cake, the service, the love and energy put into our baby shower far surpassed any expectation I could have created. Debbie is a real gem and she has the gift of capturing the vision. She made us a ... Read more a delicious 3 tier cake and I am dreaming for more right now. 2 of the tiers were Lemon BlackBerry and the other one was a Vegan Chocalate. Both were so delicious. The vegan chocolate was moist and rich. I probably didn't need to announce that it was vegan became one would have never known. The lemon oh the lemon that was my favorite!!!! Lemon desserts will always have my heart, but this one has definitely left a lasting impression. I would highly recommend Debbie to all my friends and family and look forward to enjoying another one of her creations again soon :)

S
Sherri

Married on 10/13/2018

Daughters wedding

I contacted Deb only 2 1/2 weeks before our event and I was surprised she accepted the task. We ordered a small 2 tier geode cake with fondant. It turned out beautifully and just what my daughter ... Read more wanted. Deb made the geodes that were used as decorations for the cake and they were beautiful. She delivered the cake on time and it was delicious! Overall it was a exceptional experience. Thank you Debbie!!

Tess
Tess

Married on 08/11/2018

Delicious wedding cake!

Our cake was so delicious and looked exactly how we imagined! Very beautiful! Highly recommend! Read more Our cake was so delicious and looked exactly how we imagined!! Very beautiful! Highly recommend!