I Hereby Pronounce You

Dayton, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About I Hereby Pronounce You

I Hereby Pronounce You provides wedding officiant services in the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Southwest Ohio areas. Owner Dave Evans has performed more than 300 ceremonies, each personalized to the couples he’s worked with. I Hereby Pronounce You will create a memorable experience that captures both your unique love story and your wedding style. As a chaplain and premarital counselor, Dave will strive to craft a meaningful ceremony for your special day!

I Hereby Pronounce You provides ceremony officiant services for a variety of wedding types, including religious, interfaith, non-religious ceremonies and vow renewals. Chaplain Dave Evans also provides counseling services prior to your wedding day, and can help with writing custom wedding vows. His religious offerings include:

• Agnostic

6 I Hereby Pronounce You Reviews

A
Amy King

Married on 06/15/2019

Above and beyond officiant!

We can’t say enough about our experience with Dave. We were connected with him through our Pop-Up Wedding Venue and couldn’t have been more pleased. Dave was extremely flexible as we were coming in ... Read more from out of state, he met with us the day before the wedding and went above and beyond helping us get our marriage certificate from the county. Dave took the time to hear our story and make our wedding unique and perfect for us. Absolutely recommend for any future brides and grooms!

M
Maci Byers

Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Wedding Officiant

Dave did a wonderful job officiating our wedding this past May. He was kind, easy going, professional and did a great job the day of! We were glad that we selected Dave and knew that we could put our ... Read more trust in him to perform a ceremony that felt authentic to us. Thank you!! :)

H
Hannah

Married on 06/30/2018

The best officiant there ever was

David Evans is WONDERFUL. He met with us before our wedding day to get to know us as a couple so he could put on a ceremony that was personalized and special to us. He came to the rehearsal and taught ... Read more us, the wedding party, and parents on what to do during the ceremony. On our wedding day, he held a very touching ceremony for us. He was always polite, kind, patient, and very well dressed. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and are so happy we booked him! He is great and you should book him too!