I Hotel and Conference Center

Champaign, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About I Hotel and Conference Center

I Hotel and Conference Center is a full service wedding venue located in Champaign, Illinois. This elegant venue is easily adaptable for couples to make the space their own. I Hotel and Conference Center is located just south of Willard Airport and offers a complimentary shuttle service.

Facilities and Capacity
There are multiple event spaces available at I Hotel and Conference Center, accommodating up to 400 guests. The Illinois Ballroom is nearly 7,000 square feet with wall-grazing and cove lighting, perfect for your luxurious wedding. The Chancellor Ballroom is perfect for a midsize wedding reception, offering 4,000 square feet of space to work with, unique lighting, and a more contemporary feel. If you are having a more intimate affair, there are smaller event spaces available.

The staff at I Hotel and Conference Center offer full service planning and on-site management for your big day. They will gladly work with you to create a custom layout for your event. The professional event planners will ensure everything runs smoothly the day of your wedding, so you can remain stress-free. I Hotel and Conference Center offers an array of services, including:

• Set up
  • Lighting
  • Sound
  • Rental items

Cuisine
This venue has an exclusive relationship with University of Illinois Catering and offers couples full service catering options, including sit-down dinner and buffet style. Spice up the evening with a themed buffet for your wedding or enjoy an elegant sit-down service, the choice is all yours. There are an array of hor d'oeuvres, carefully crafted entrees, delicious desserts, and late-night snack options to choose from to customize your ideal menu. Couples are welcome to host a brunch for the morning after the wedding as well.

Accomodation
At the end of the fun-filled evening, you and your guests can relax with the comfort at I Hotel and Conference Center. The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, a swimming pool and sauna, and a complimentary breakfast.

13 Reviews for I Hotel and Conference Center

13 I Hotel and Conference Center Reviews

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

We couldn't be happier with I Hotel! The sales, events, and catering staff were all phenomenal to work with, and went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. They were very responsive ... Read more to all of our questions and made sure to have every detail before the big day so there were no surprises. Our overnight accommodations in the hotel were top notch, and the staff helped us load out all of our decorations the next morning!

A
Amanda

Married on 03/24/2018

We had a wonderful experience with this hotel and their staff. During the planning process, they were always available as decisions were made. They were flexible with changes made and provided ... Read more thoughtful suggestions. The day of the our wedding, an unexpected blizzard threw a wrench in our wedding timeline. They were hugely accommodating in changing the timeline for the order of events. The staff were so kind and flexible. I cannot say enough about their wonderful staff! I would also note that the food was amazing! It was the best food that I have ever had at a wedding or event by a huge margin.

W
Whitney

Married on 12/31/2017

The I Hotel and Conference Center was a great choice for our wedding reception. They were professional, accommodating, and we felt the prices were fair. We received multiple compliments about the ... Read more food, beverage, and event space.