I.M.Entertainment DJ Service

Reisterstown, MD · View map · Visit website

About I.M.Entertainment DJ Service

I.M.Entertainment is an experienced and passionate wedding DJ company based in Reisterstown, Maryland. Ida Franklin has been hosting weddings for more than 19 years and she has experience not only in music, but also in planning other aspects of your wedding. Her experience will give you peace of mind knowing you're in good hands.

Experience

Ida Franklin started I.M.Entertainment in 2000, and she has worked with countless couples since she began. Ida is a professional DJ and a certified ordained wedding officiant. She has advanced degrees in music, is a 30-year veteran music teacher and an experienced wedding planner. She takes great pride in offering services well beyond just music and entertainment, and she absolutely loves planning and coordinating weddings.

I.M.Entertainment can provide a variety of services to make your wedding planning experience stress-free. Their standard DJ package includes a complete sound system, wireless microphones, two professional speakers, dance lighting, setup and take down, reception schedule, meetings, planning help and reception orchestration. Couples meet with Ida prior to their event to discuss all the details for the wedding, and may customize their song lists. Couples may also add lighting, disco ball and video projection to their package. Their services include:

• Planning
  • Day of coordination at the venue
  • Liability insurance
  • Ceremony music
  • Officiating
  • Complimentary Pre-Ceremony Music with Ceremony service
  • Karaoke (if wanted)

I.M.Entertainment is an all inclusive, premier wedding service company. Ida Franklin is an ultra experienced DJ, wedding planner, officiant, MC and coordinator. Hiring I.M.Entertainment and Ida Franklin will make your wedding experience more managable and fun!

26 Reviews for I.M.Entertainment DJ Service

26 I.M.Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 10/21/2017

Dear Brides and Grooms, I cannot put into words how absolutely wonderful Ida is, but I will try! From the first meeting, up until the end of my wedding night, she was everything we could've hoped she ... Read more she would be and more. Not only was she the DJ, she was also our officiant. Our first meeting with her, she made us feel like we knew her all our lives. From top to bottom, she basically planned our entire day and more. In April of this year only a couple months before my wedding, I lost my Father. I had doubts on even continuing to get married. She felt that pain with me, and made all my worries go away. My first dance song that I was supposed to do with my Father was my biggest worry, that and walking down the aisle alone. But there was Ms. Ida again, to my rescue. I walked down the aisle with a picture of my Dad, she included him in our ceremony as we dedicated it to him. For my Father/Daughter dance, she added a voicemail from my Dad to the end of the song "Butterfly Kisses" as I danced with my Uncle. There wasn't a dry eye in my reception. Then again in August, the day before we were supposed to get married, circumstances arose to where we had to postpone our wedding date. And again, I was devastated. But Ida once again, stayed by my side and made our second attempt even more special then we could've ever imagined. We finally said "I Do" on October 21st, 2017 and I couldn't have imagined anyone else besides Ida standing up there with us. She went way above and beyond "just a DJ" or "just an officiant." She made our day a part of her life, just as much as we made her a part of ours. Her professionalism, her care and understanding, just everything you could think of was beyond outstanding. We are grateful for her, and we hope that you will be too. You won't find anyone better, I give all you future brides my word on that. She takes your wedding day/planning dreams and turns them into reality. From "I Do" to the last dance, she will be there.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic!

Ida was exceptional in her service as a DJ for our wedding. She was organized, kind, and went above and beyond for us. She did not just simply ask us for what music we wanted to play, but she also ... Read more asked about our interests, our families, and how to ensure that every one of our guests has a good time. I had many family members come up to me after the wedding to express how they enjoyed the music and getting to know the DJ. One thing that was very important to us was to have our guests laughing and dancing the night away. Ida made sure that happened. All of our guests had an excellent time and we are so grateful for her excellent service.

G
Greg

Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing. Ida spends enough time with you to understand what you want and the type of music you want played

Ida was in touch with us several times between the first time we met and wedding and her quesrions were centered around sincerely wanting folks to have an incredible time and they truly did! A Dj is ... Read more the master of ceremonies for your reception and she does an amazing job just the way you want it to be.