I Pronounce You

Georgetown, TX · View map · Visit website

About I Pronounce You

I Pronounce You is a Georgetown, Texas-based business that provides wedding officiant services to couples in love in the Austin, the Texas Hill Country, and beyond. I Pronounce You’s founder, Nancy Woods, is a wise counselor and experienced wedding officiant who would be honored to officiate your wedding ceremony. On your wedding day, Nancy will help you tell your love story and celebrate your commitment to each other through a ceremony that is unique to you both.

At I Pronounce You, Nancy specializes in weddings. Prior to your wedding day, Nancy meets with you and your Beloved to go over all the details of your ceremony from beginning to end. Unity ceremonies, pre-marital counseling, and other add-ones are offered to further customize your wedding ceremony and experience. Nancy also performs commitment ceremonies, vow renewals, and celebrations of blended families.

9 Reviews for I Pronounce You

9 I Pronounce You Reviews

Julianne
Julianne Cappadonna

Married on 06/08/2019

An officiant who cares

She took the time to get to know us as a couple and did an amazing job at the ceremony. Read more She took the time to get to know us as a couple and did an amazing job at the ceremony.

R
Rachel Denbeste

Married on 08/17/2018

Renewal of Vows

After 12 years and three kids, we needed to refocus our marriage. It’s so easy to let our busy lives and kids take up all the space! We asked Nancy to officiate our Renewal of Vows. It was perfect. We ... Read more It was perfect. We laughed, we cried, we looked each other in the eyes and remembered what brought us together in the first place. We highly recommend Nancy. She’s so easy to work with and has such a fun personality. R & J

C
Claudia

Married on 08/04/2018

A Stress free wedding. Nancy is amazing! She helped us work through a few issues and know if we can always seek out her council. She tailored our ceremony to suit our personalities. It was ... Read more wonderful, easy, we have a friend for life.