I SEE WISE

Menlo Park, California · View map · Visit website

About I SEE WISE

I See Wise is a professional wedding makeup and hair styling company based out of San Francisco and Monterey, California. Being in the business for over 10 years, Carly Wise has developed a deep appreciation for natural beauty. This is why she will work to highlight the natural beauty and features in you, the bride, and your bridal party. Carly has also notably taught many of her past clients tips, tricks, and techniques to make makeovers last a longer amount of time. Let I See Wise develop a naturally beautiful look for you and your bridesmaids on your wedding day.

I See Wise offers professional hair and makeup packages to accommodate the busy bride and her bridesmaids. All beauty packages include consultations prior to the wedding event, professional hair and makeup, coordination with multiple stylists, and multiple styles. They even offer men’s grooming services! Other services offered include:

• On-site hair

Featured
Julia Kwan

Married on 06/21/2019

#dreamteam

I feel so blessed to have found Carly for my wedding. I can genuinely say that she was everything I had hoped for and so much more. From the moment we connected on the phone, I knew that Carly and I ... Read more were meant to work together. At the time, I had reached out to a couple of other makeup artists but none of them showed the professionalism, warmth, and positivity that Carly did. Not only did I love her work but I loved her supportive outlook on the bridal experience that she aims to provide for each of her brides. I knew that I would have a stressfree experience and Carly really went above and beyond to deliver. I chose the option to have Carly stay with me for a 2nd look and it was one of THE BEST decisions I made during my wedding planning. We had a pretty packed day with a Chinese tea ceremony before our official wedding ceremony and Carly was able to quickly change up my hair and makeup with ease. Not only that, she stayed with me past our wedding ceremony for touch-ups during the 1000s of pictures that we took. She worked so well with our photographers and videographers. She really rounded out our wedding day dream team! We felt so lucky to be surrounded by people that we vibed with so well on such an intense day. My wedding party and I agreed that it was so fun getting ready with Carly and her other makeup artist. It really felt like I had one of my good friends with me throughout the day. I was a little anxious right before walking down the aisle since I was walking myself down the aisle but Carly was not only there to help me feel and look flawless beforehand, she really helped calm my nerves. I was so grateful to have her there with me. All in all, Carly helped me feel and look like the best version of myself on my wedding day! My hair was perfect and my makeup was flawless without looking overdone. Everything lasted until the end of the night even though it was a pretty hot day (pretty sure I still looked amazing at 1 am). I highly recommend Carly and her team for any and all events!

Gina
Gina

Married on 07/05/2019

One of the best people we hired

Carly was amazing from the beginning. I first did a hair trial with her and she came out to my apartment with everything she needed and spent about 3 hours with me. Not only did she make sure I was ... Read more going to get what I wanted for my wedding but it also made me feel comfortable and confident that the morning of the wedding would go smoothly. For the wedding we had myself, 2 bridesmaids and 2 mothers getting hair and makeup done. She came to us in our hotel room. She brought in another stylist and had a schedule so we never felt rushed. It was so nice to feel as relaxed as possible hike getting ready. I also opted for her to stay until after the ceremony and that was the best decision. She stayed with us during the first set of pictures and fixed up my hair right before I walked down the aisle. She stayed during the ceremony and also through us going off site for pictures at the beach. She did touch ups throughout so I never had to worry about my hair or makeup. In total she was with us from 8:45am till about 6:30pm. It made the whole process of taking all of the pictures (which isn’t my favorite thing) easy and stress free. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and makeup artist. She is so friendly and you can feel how much she loves what she does. She made all of us feel so comfortable and taken care of. Each of us felt beautiful and still like ourselves which for me was very important. For someone who doesn’t usually wear makeup I was looking for a natural look and she delivered. I could not have asked for more

L
Lisa Anderson

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing! Absolutely amazing!

Carly was seriously the best! She made all of us comfortable, was super professional, put all of our needs and concerns first. She made my sister and I feel absolutely flawless. I loved my hair and ... Read more makeup and she was constantly making sure we were taken care of. Her energy, and vibe is so calm, and she was seriously the best. I cannot express how wonderful she is. 💜