I Wed All

Miller Place, NY · View map · Visit website

About I Wed All

I Wed All is an ordained professional wedding officiant/interfaith minister located in Long Island, New York. She writes and conducts soulful and meaningful unions tailored specifically to each couple. I Wed All is hands-on and adds meaningful touches, such as special rituals into your ceremony for a beautiful and unique experience.

I Wed All specializes in custom created "couple centered" wedding ceremonies, vow renewals, and commitment ceremonies that range from non-religious to having some religious overtones. Denise captures the essence of her couples and incorporates readings, poems, quotes, and rituals for an emotional, unique, and heartwarming ceremony for you and your loved ones. I Wed All is available for weddings in Long Island, New York City, Nassau and Suffolk Counties, and the Hamptons. Payments are accepted via Venmo, check, or money order. Services offered by I Wed All include:

• Civil unions

Featured
Jacquelyn

Married on 05/02/2019

5/4/2019 Wedding

I had the pleasure of being wed by Denise last Saturday. From the first moment I spoke with Denise on the phone I knew she was the officiant for me. She was kind, funny and knowledgeable. Instantly I ... Read more felt a connection with her and I knew she understood the love I had for my now husband. Without hesitation we hired her and were more than pleased. Her sheer passion, dedication and wonderful gift with words showcased during our ceremony. She gifted us with a beautiful, touching and personal speech that truly captured the loved between my husband and myself as well as our families. Before the ceremony, she went over and beyond her duties as an officiant, which eased my stresses as a bride. Denise is a wonderful woman who has an amazing gift. I was truly so blessed to have her officiant my wedding.

T
Theresa

Getting married on 05/02/2020

When my fiance and I started the ceremony process with my church I had gone to all my life, we came up against quite a few obstacles. One being the price was almost three times what we had been quoted ... Read more by Denise. Denise's ceremony was not a generic ceremony but one that was custom created and spoke to our hearts. We loved that ceremony, and our family and guests thought it was wonderful also. We would recommend Denise because she listens, gives you what you want, and puts her heart into pleasing her couples. What turned out to be a worrisome issue turned out to be a lovely ceremony.

E
Erica Gedts

Married on 07/06/2019

Made our ceremony dreams come true

Denise did an amazing job creating our perfect ceremony. She talked to my fiancee and I many times to make our ceremony a perfect fit for us. She also made sure to combine both of our cultures in a ... Read more meaningful way. She is so warm and friendly. Working with her was so easy and pleasant.