I Wed Solutions

Grayslake, IL · View map

About I Wed Solutions

I Wed "IS" the Solution!

We have 19 years of DJ and MC experience. We have performed at over 1400 events.

- DJ service, specializing in weddings

- Computer controlled up-lighting

A
Abby Williams

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

Literally such a rockstar! Dan is fun, enagaging, and truly loves what he does. He does an awesome mix of music and is happy to work with whatever you want. He especially killed it with my father ... Read more daughter dance and helping me pick music. Everyone from our wedding raved about the music and felt engaged with dan the whole time. Great price, great DJ, he made our night unforgettable.

J
Jessica

Married on 09/14/2018

Dan was AMAZING! He was our DJ and officiant and was so supportive and helpful through the entire planning process, answered every question I had and I honestly cannot say enough good things about ... Read more him. At the wedding he was extremely flexible and even though there were a lot of changes and additions to things he just rolled with it and didn't miss a thing. I've only heard great things about him from my wedding guests, heck, not only was Dan on the dance floor, even our florist and photographers were dancing with all of us! I highly recommend him to absolutely everyone!!

C
Camille

Married on 07/15/2018

Dan was a great DJ for our wedding! Everyone loved him and we keep getting compliments on how great our DJ was. He went above and beyond his duty as a DJ and he helped us with our ceremony and made ... Read more sure our reception ran smooth. Dan was also very response and happy to answer any question we had. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and we highly recommend him!