iaiaflorevents

Florence, IT · View map · Visit website

About iaiaflorevents

iaiaflorevents is a wedding floral designing service based out of Florence, Italy. The company is owned and operated by the passionate Chiara, a floral designer who has spent years crafting beautiful arrangements for a wide variety of special events and weddings. She will personally create all of the floral arrangements and decor for your big day, all while utilizing your individual vision and style to make it all possible. Chiara and her design team believe that each couple and wedding is different, so each floral arrangement should be just as unique.

iaiaflorevents has experience crafting arrangements that are classic, country, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage in style. Some of the arrangements they can craft include aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, and more. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Set up

1 iaiaflorevents Reviews

C
Charlie

Married on 04/14/2018

I booked Iaia Florevents (Chiara) to do my flowers on 14-04-18 and I cannot recommend her enough! She was amazing and helpful and couldn't do enough for me. The flowers were beautiful and were beyond ... Read more beyond what I wanted, it was like she knew me better than myself!! So easy to use, contacted her from this site, emailed a few times and sent her pics from Pinterest! She was outstanding and I would defo recommend her to others. Just an absolute delight to deal with. I was sadly ill on my wedding day so wasn't able to meet with her and speak to her at first but everyone else said she was lovely and helpful! I managed to see her later on though once I was able to get out of bed!!!! Thank you so much <3 PS please note the price is in euros not dollars!!! Love Charlie

iaiaflorevents FAQ