IAMTREVISBROWN

Atlanta, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About IAMTREVISBROWN

IAMTREVISBROWN is the brainchild of Atlanta based professtional makeup artist Trevis Brown. Trevis has been a makeup artist for over a decade and has worked with some of the biggest cosmetic brands in the world including MAC and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. Trevis and his team of professtionals only goal is to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. Book Trevis today to start customizing a glamourous makeup application for your wedding.

IAMTREVISBROWN has provided his expertise not only for couples getting married but also for designers, models, photographers and in music videos. Trevis has always been fascinated with beauty, style, fashion, art, and culture, and his work is a reflection of that. On your wedding day, he will create a look that can play up your natural beauty or be full-on glam. He also offers men’s grooming for the big day.

1 Reviews for IAMTREVISBROWN

1 IAMTREVISBROWN Reviews

M
Melissa Adams

Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Trevis has been doing my makeup for years! He is truly gifted! He always manages to make me feel my most beautiful! I cannot wait for my wedding where he is doing my and my bridesmaid’s makeup! Read more Trevis has been doing my makeup for years! He is truly gifted! He always manages to make me feel my most beautiful! I cannot wait for my wedding where he is doing my and my bridesmaid’s makeup!

IAMTREVISBROWN FAQ