Ian Chin Photography

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Ian Chin Photography

Ian Chin Photography is a photography service in San Francisco, California. Ian travels throughout Northern California for his clients, including Napa, Sacramento and the greater San Francisco Bay area. He believes in using composition to captivatingly reveal a couple’s love through photography.

Experience
A seasoned wedding photographer, Ian has been working out of the San Francisco area since 2009. He is an emotional creative photojournalist that can shoot in contemporary, traditional, photojournalistic or natural styles.

Ian Chin Photography offers a plethora of wedding services. Some of these services include:

• Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow/montage
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Although wedding services are Ian’s specialty, he offers many services for before and after your wedding day. These services include:

• Trash the dress

R
Rebecca Smith

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Artistically talented photographer!

I hired Ian Chin photography for my San Francisco City Hall wedding and he was amazing! He was very easy-going, punctual, professional, and able to easily guide and direct my big group of family and ... Read more friends, especially for the group photo of about 35 people. This was the most important photo for me and he took his time directing and making sure everyone's face was visible. And of course the photo came out gorgeous! He said he had photographed at San Francisco City Hall over 150 times and it definitely showed as he navigated through the building with his ease. This was very helpful since we had a larger group than normal and a lot of confused guests wondering where to go! I planned on having a larger a wedding reception in the future and I am for sure calling Ian back to photograph the reception! Thanks again for being such a wonderful photographer, and an even better person to work with on a very important day!

Edgar
Edgar C

Married on 07/02/2019

Traditional shots, candid shots and artsy shots!

I reviewed over 20+ photographers for my wedding, evaluating their style for traditional shots, candid shots and artsy shots. I wanted the traditional and artsy shots for framed photos and candid ... Read more shots to capture the moments of the day. When I came across Ian's galley, I knew I had finally found my photographer. His photos were beyond my expectations and he did all three styles amazing well. His communication and professionalism before, during and after the wedding always had me feeling confident he was on top of everything. Most of all his super friendly and easy going personality put my wife and I at ease and allowed us to truly be ourselves in front of the camera. I would recommend Ian to any of my friends or family in a heartbeat!

S
Sally

Married on 06/19/2019

Excellent photographer to work with

We worked with Ian to take pictures of our elopement at SF City Hall. We didn't know what to expect since neither of us had much experience posing for photos. Our time with Ian turned out to be ... Read more amazing and so much fun! He was professional, creative, and very obviously knowledgeable of the venue's sweet spots to take awesome shots. On top of that, he was friendly, patient, and extremely considerate. We were beyond happy with how the pictures turned out and we highly recommend Ian for your wedding photography needs.