Ibranyi is Floral

Newton, NJ · View map

About Ibranyi is Floral

Ibranyi Is Floral serves customers In Northern NJ as well as worldwide with beautiful flower arrangements and designs, customized for your unique event needs. Under the leadership of Eileen Ibranyi, an artist with years of experience serving individual and corporate clients, our mission is to consistently offer a professionally finished quality product. With over 30 years of experience in this community, we truly love what we do.

22 Reviews for Ibranyi is Floral

22 Ibranyi is Floral Reviews

M
Meghan

Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning arrangements!

Eileen Ibranyi did flowers for our wedding on 10/27/18 and completely took our breath away with her arrangements! I had a very specific idea about my color palette that I found many people did not ... Read more understand, but Eileen picked it up on the first bounce and quickly dreamed up the stunning arrangements that I had on my wedding day. When the bouquets arrived at the house everyone stopped what they were doing to look and take her business card- including the makeup and hair girls!! They were totally blown away by how gorgeous they were. Eileen was super helpful, professional, and caring throughout the entire process. She made it all such a breeze. I will absolutely be recommending her to anyone I know getting married!!! Thank you Eileen!!

Zulemy
Zulemy

Married on 08/30/2018

Pleasure to work with

Eileen Ibranyi is genuinely a sweet woman and an overall pleasure to work with! We meet Eileen after the florist we hired pulled out of the contract and boy are we happy this happened! Eileen made our ... Read more vision come to life and really worked with us to meet our budget limitations. I absolutely loved everything she put together starting from my Bridal Bouquet(which had a piece of my mother's wedding gown wrapped around the stems), my husband's boutonniere, the centerpieces, just everything! Eileen allowed me to drop things off early which really helped lift a couple pounds of my shoulders as we got closer to the wedding date. On the wedding day, everything was delivered on time and in tip top shape. I am extremely pleased with the outcome. Thanks Eileen!

loveispossoble
Kristen

Married on 09/29/2017

Eileen is the best! I was so impressed with her bouquet designs for me and the bridal party. She also did an incredible job on the draping and lighting over my dance floor and my ceremony arch with ... Read more curly willow and flowers. I also had a lot of DIY elements and she helped setup the room with my venue coordinator. Somehow the groom's father boutonniere was missing and she rushed to make one for him. She really understood my vision and everything was so beautiful. The boutonnieres for the guys did get beat up by the middle of the day but I think that's normal since people are hugging them and such. She even gave me tips on how to preserve my bouquet after the wedding.