Ibranyi is Floral

Newton, NJ · View map

About Ibranyi is Floral

Ibranyi Is Floral serves customers In Northern NJ as well as worldwide with beautiful flower arrangements and designs, customized for your unique event needs. Under the leadership of Eileen Ibranyi, an artist with years of experience serving individual and corporate clients, our mission is to consistently offer a professionally finished quality product. With over 30 years of experience in this community, we truly love what we do.

23 Reviews for Ibranyi is Floral

23 Ibranyi is Floral Reviews

Mary
Mary

Married on 06/15/2019

Negotiable and Flexible Florist

Eileen created really beautiful arrangements for my husband and I. Our wedding was 6/15/2019 and Eileen was communicative throughout the whole process. At first, we had sticker shock when we requested ... Read more a quote for large centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. but Eileen was able to work with us. She adjusted her pricing along the way and was open to adding or subtracting anything from the contract. We didn't feel bound to a piece of paper which made us feel more comfortable and less pressured to pick and choose our options. Eileen made us feel like she wanted to do anything in her power to make sure we were satisfied with her service and the quality of her product. Eileen will always return your email and phone call, and is very open to face-to-face meetings. She brought all the flowers to the salon we were getting ready at on time, as well as our church for the ceremony and our reception hall. The flowers looked stunning, were put together beautifully, and lasted throughout the entire occasion. She is the sweetest and friendliest florist you'll ever meet. I highly recommend hiring Ibranyi is Floral, you won't regret reaching out to her!

M
Meghan

Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning arrangements!

Eileen Ibranyi did flowers for our wedding on 10/27/18 and completely took our breath away with her arrangements! I had a very specific idea about my color palette that I found many people did not ... Read more understand, but Eileen picked it up on the first bounce and quickly dreamed up the stunning arrangements that I had on my wedding day. When the bouquets arrived at the house everyone stopped what they were doing to look and take her business card- including the makeup and hair girls!! They were totally blown away by how gorgeous they were. Eileen was super helpful, professional, and caring throughout the entire process. She made it all such a breeze. I will absolutely be recommending her to anyone I know getting married!!! Thank you Eileen!!

Zulemy
Zulemy

Married on 08/30/2018

Pleasure to work with

Eileen Ibranyi is genuinely a sweet woman and an overall pleasure to work with! We meet Eileen after the florist we hired pulled out of the contract and boy are we happy this happened! Eileen made our ... Read more vision come to life and really worked with us to meet our budget limitations. I absolutely loved everything she put together starting from my Bridal Bouquet(which had a piece of my mother's wedding gown wrapped around the stems), my husband's boutonniere, the centerpieces, just everything! Eileen allowed me to drop things off early which really helped lift a couple pounds of my shoulders as we got closer to the wedding date. On the wedding day, everything was delivered on time and in tip top shape. I am extremely pleased with the outcome. Thanks Eileen!