Icing on the Cake

· View map

About Icing on the Cake

Michelle Fountain, pastry chef and owner, is one of Asheville's finest pastry chefs. Allow her to design an elegant artistic centerpiece for your wedding reception. She uses only the freshest and finest quality ingredients, so your cake is delicious as well as beautiful. FREE consultations. Servicing the western North Carolina area. Consultations/tastings are by appointment only so please call or email to setup your appointment. 2014 Couple's Choice & 2012 Bride's Choice - Wedding Wire award. 2014 the Knot's "Best of Weddings - Hall of Fame". 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2007 winner of the Knot's "Best of Weddings". 2008/2009 winner of the Bride's Book Reader's Choice Awards.

Contact Chef Fountain for a consultation today!

61 Reviews for Icing on the Cake

61 Icing on the Cake Reviews

Yellow Wedding
Maggie

Married on 10/08/2016

Michelle was great to work with! I wanted a mountain theme cake that I saw on Pinterest, problem was that it was fondant and I wanted buttercream. The cake was BETTER than the picture I had brought. ... Read more It was beautiful with three sugar sunflowers. Not only was this cake beautiful, but all of our guests raved about how good it was! We are looking forward to eating the topper on our 1 year anniversary.

L
Lauren

Married on 01/09/2016

Chef Michelle was awesome to work with. My daughter and I went for a tasting and immediately knew she was "the one". She designed a four tier cake from a picture my daughter provided, and it was ... Read more exact??. Her cakes were not only beautiful but delicious as well. In lieu of the traditional grooms cake, my daughter chose three tortes. They were very beautiful and tasty. Her caked are not only beautiful but delicious as well. I highly recommend Chef Michelle Fountain!!! She has alot of choices....,something for everyone??

A
Alexandra

Married on 10/17/2015

After another bakery fell through for us, we had to scramble with only a few weeks until the wedding to find another vendor for our cake and dessert table. Michelle at Icing on the Cake truly saved ... Read more the day for us! We are so thankful that she was available for our wedding - everything she made was absolutely delicious, and the cake was gorgeous! I would highly recommend Icing on the Cake.