Iconic Photo Booth

Matthews, NC · View map · Visit website

About Iconic Photo Booth

Iconic Photo Booth, based out of Matthews, North Carolina, is a wedding photo booth rental company which serves the greater metro area and beyond. Established in 2018, this company can provide a staffed, high-quality photo booth experience to entertain your wedding guests. In addition, their printed photos are a fun and memorable favor for attendees to take home with them.

Iconic Photo Booth rental includes a choice of backdrops and quality props to add some extra fun to the proceedings. The booth features social media integration so guests can share their snaps on their favorite networks. A member of their staff will be there on location to set up, breakdown, and assist guests. Photo books of all the photos taken at the event are also available.

4 Reviews for Iconic Photo Booth

4 Iconic Photo Booth Reviews

Kimberly
Featured
Kimberly Gold

Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommended

This photobooth was a HIT at the wedding! My wedding was over a week ago, and everyone is still talking about how fun the photobooth was! I barely got to enjoy it as I was running around trying to ... Read more speak to all guests in such a short time which I’m sad about! The few pictures I took were wonderful! We also purchased a photo book that people were able to post their picture and sign their name! We used it as a second guest book! Those are fun memories to look back on, so i recommend too! Having a photobooth at your wedding is SO worth it, I promise the guests will love it!! Lisa is amazing too I’m so thankful I went with this company!

Haley
Haley Nixon

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Great Experience!

Having Iconic Photo Booth at my event was such an added bonus! My guests had so much fun with the props they provided. Great service and attention to detail! I will certainly hire them again in the ... Read more future! Highly recommend!

H
Haley

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Iconic Review

Iconic Photo booth was so incredible to work with on my special day. They were so organized and responsive. Having a Photobooth makes everything that more fun and I’m so happy to have these memories ... Read more forever. I would highly recommend Iconic photo booth to anyone in the future.