I'd Rather Fall in Chocolate

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About I'd Rather Fall in Chocolate

Located in Kingston, Jamaica, I'd Rather Fall in Chocolate creates high-quality, handmade pastries and wedding cakes made from 100-percent organic Jamaican chocolate. Jamaica produces some of the highest quality and most sought-after cocoa, which contains spicy notes and a signature richness in flavor. The bakers use this cocoa while incorporating other local ingredients to create fine desserts and cakes that not only look fabulous but taste even better.

I’d Rather Fall in Chocolate customizes and tailors the flavors and designs of each of their desserts to each wedding. You can meet with them during a consultation to discuss your wedding day needs, and you have the opportunity to taste the treats while selecting your flavors. On the wedding day, they will deliver and set up the desserts. Cake stands are available, as needed. They can create desserts keeping in mind any dietary needs such as gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan, and diabetic. I’d Rather Fall in Chocolate creates the following types of wedding desserts:

• Cake pops

Featured
Grace D

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Days

Ms Leisha was amazing she was so accommodating especially for a destination wedding. We had 2 ceremonies that cakes were needed for and she made it happen. The cakes and the cupcakes tasted ... Read more delicious!!!!! Thank you sooooo much

S
Sarah

Married on 02/03/2019

Leisha was an absolute dream to work with. She made my dream wedding cake and an awesome Jeep cake for my husband. Both were exactly as pictured. She replied quickly to all my questions and even ... Read more helped me narrow down my choice. A huge Thank you to Leisha!

C
Cedric & Kirsten

Married on 07/21/2018

My cake was simple but beautiful. I needed a cake for my small wedding in Montego Bay. I saw some pictures of many on their facebook page. One stood out to me. I am not fond of fondant so I went with ... Read more a textured buttercream. The cake looked great and tasted even better. I had no anxiety about how the cake would look or if it would be to the venue on time. There were pictures exchanged and we had a clear understanding on the delivery time. I would definitely recommend them!