Ideal Ensembles

Brooklyn, NY · View map · Visit website

About Ideal Ensembles

Ideal Ensembles is a wedding music company based in Brooklyn, New York. They specialize in writing string arrangements of their clients’ favorite music, and do their best to preserve the sense of the original popular song while also adding an artistic twist. Ideal Ensembles offers a large repertoire of musicians in order to create the perfect sound for your special day.

Ideal Ensembles can provide soloist musicians or groups that range from two to six members. You are welcome to request sample performances to ensure that they are the right fit for your desired aesthetic. They can play music during any part of your wedding, such as the ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, and rehearsal dinner. They can also provide music during breaks so your guests stay entertained, and can learn new songs upon request. Ideal Ensembles can offer proof of liability insurance for your peace of mind. Ideal Ensembles is happy to bring all of their own equipment, including microphones and a sound/PA system. You and your partner can select the vocals and instruments you wish to hear, such as:

• Bagpipes

19 Ideal Ensembles Reviews

Liana
Liana Gordon

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Excellent experience on our wedding day

We requested two specific songs and our violinist knew them and played them beautifully. Read more We requested two specific songs and our violinist knew them and played them beautifully.

S
Sarah Ingram

Married on 05/18/2019

Yury and team are the best!

Yury and Ideal Ensembles performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour in CT last weekend and did an amazing job! They were SO easy to communicate with beforehand and Yury was very open and flexible ... Read more flexible with our music choices. They sounded amazing, looked very professional, and were so friendly to our guests. The large selection of music they have listed on their website makes it super easy to choose the songs you want. I am SO happy we found Yury and Ideal Ensembles, and you will be too if you book them!

Joanna
Joanna

Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing ! Best wedding ever !

Yury made everything I wanted possible! My wedding ceremony was perfect. Everybody loved it! I highly recomend! Amazing musicians! ❤️ Read more Yury made everything I wanted possible ! My wedding ceremony was perfect. Everybody loved it ! I highly recomend !! Amazing musicians ! ❤️