Ideal Weddings

Wheeling, WV · View map

About Ideal Weddings

We provide the very best in DJ, Musician, Wedding Planning, Decorating, Photography, Invitations, Uplighting, Videography, Linen Rental, Tuxedo Rental, Coordinating services and more!

At Ideal Weddings, you will find everything you need for your Wedding Reception and Ceremony.

We look forward to working with you! Please contact us to set up an appointment to discuss your unique wedding details with Ideal Weddings.

Sincerely,

Brandon and Meghan Collins (Founders)

www.IdealWeddings.net

(304) 650-9585

16 Reviews for Ideal Weddings

16 Ideal Weddings Reviews

J
Janette & Mario

Married on 07/13/2013

WOW! What else is there to say? You both are simply amazing. Thank you so much for giving us the wedding & reception of our dreams. I never dreamed it could've been this perfect. Planning our wedding, ... Read more for me, was trying at times but you two made it happen. You were always there with a comforting email or just a cheerful voice on the other end of a phone call. When we set up our first meeting, after finding you on Wedding Wire, we were both aprehensive. After our first "in person" meeting, we were ecstatic! We both knew that we had made the right decision back then to hire you as our DJ and Wedding Decorator and even more so now. The whole wedding was simply perfect. Thank you both for all of your hardwork and attention to detail. You both are truly special and have a real gift. We are so sad that our wedding is over but hopefully we can still keep in touch. You both are wonderful and we are so lucky to have had you with us during the whole process and on our big day. We will never forget it! The day was magical and we were simply overwhelmed with how beautifully it all came together. None of it would have been possible without you and we thank you from the bottom of our hears. We just can't thank you enough for everything!

S
Samantha

Married on 05/18/2013

Ideal Weddings was an amazing asset while I was planning my wedding! They were understanding and competent and it was easy to trust them with my vision. They listened to everything I wanted done and ... Read more had great suggestions that I hadn't thought of. They are extremely reliable and accommodating. They did an amazing job on my decor and helped set the exact ambiance that I desired. Not only are they great at their jobs but are also genuinely nice and helpful and I greatly enjoyed working with them!

C
Clint

Married on 11/24/2012

Ideal Weddings actually did our class reunion. Brandon did a wonderful job with working in the venue we provided and was highly complimented all night by our class. He played great hits that we ... Read more remembered from our high school days with a great mixture of current jams. He also did a great job being the emcee throughout the event, with a lot of fun and light humor. He worked with everyrequest he was given and was friendly to all the class mates and staff. On behalf of the Wheeling Park class of 2002, highly recommend Ideal Weddings for any occasion. Clint Falduto