Idena Beach Photography

Bennington, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Idena Beach Photography

Idena Beach Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Bennington, Vermont, who serves the Burlington region. Idena would be delighted to travel to your destination weddings and capture your lovely, special moments. Couples who want a skilled, passionate photographer with experience to memorialize their wedding need look no further than Idena Beach Photography.

Idena Beach Photography offers couples contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional photography styles to commemorate their big day. Idena would be happy to offer couples additional hours and she only works one day, so couples can be sure her attention and focus is completely on them. Couples may review proofs before selecting their final photos, which they may receive via albums, canvas, digital files, matted and/or regular prints, flush mounts, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. Idena Beach Photography also offers many photography services, including:

• Boudoir shoot

V
Featured
Virginia

Married on 06/30/2017

My husband and I are so incredibly happy that we had Idena to take our wedding photos! She was able to create a perfect, appropriate package for our elopement, and she was a pleasure to work with from ... Read more from beginning to end. Her warmth and kindness shines through in her emails, phone calls, and on the wedding day. Also, her work is phenomenal! We are so pleased with how she captured our day, and all of our family and friends keep commenting on the beauty of the photos. Thank you for everything, Idena!

Aliciak
Aliciak Sargent

Married on 09/03/2019

Just fantastic!

Hello, first and foremost I have never written a review in any capacity so here we go! I recently got married in Vermont (at the Mountain Top Inn) and planned the wedding from Colorado so as you can ... Read more can imagine, it was stressful. From admiring Idena on Instagram I knew this was the photographer for me. I tend to think I am a little quirky and get nervous when the attention is on me. From the very first phone call Idena made me feel completely comfortable. Her nurturing and none stressful vibe is not a talent you can teach and one that every bride wants around her on their special day. Her added perk is that she simple amazing at what she does and has the eye for seeing the best parts of you, your partner and your guests. I also ended up having her husband Mike do the videography for our wedding. Again, this is something that made me incredibly nervous to do. I have gone to other friends weddings and seeing their hired paparazzi following their every move with huge cameras, big mics and these big boom like things…. That was not for me. When I expressed to Idena and Mike my concerns they immediately put all my concerns to rest. They like to capture every moment themselves to make for a better picture and/or story later. None of our guest even knew we were making a video and the mics were tiny. Besides marry my husband, having Idena and Mike capture all the incredible moments, most of which I forgot about (you’re in a fog the day of your wedding)) was truly the best decision I made that day. I am so incredibly grateful to have this powerhouse of talent that captured our day!

Brian
Brian Pryor

Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding at the Mountain Top Inn

We had a NYE wedding at the mountain top inn and they did an incredible job. They were fun to work with and our pictures came out amazing. Im not a huge fan of taking pictures but they made it fun and ... Read more memorable.