Idyllwild Event Design

Halcottsville, NY · View map · Visit website

About Idyllwild Event Design

Idyllwild Event Design is a professional wedding design service based in Halcottsville, New York. Jasmin Norwood, the founder and lead designer, felt compelled to help couples bring their vision to life after designing her own wedding. Idyllwild Event Design provides floral, decor and rental services for wedding ceremonies and receptions, ensuring that every magical detail of your day is beautifully styled.

This Halcottsville-based planning and design service specializes in vintage and bohemian styles for non-traditional venues, creating an event that you and your loved ones will never forget. Idyllwild Event Design has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, religious weddings, and more. Jasmin strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a true understanding of your personal style, taste, and budget. She allows clients to avail of partial-planning services, budget analysis, and expert vendor referrals and carries a large inventory of decor in-house.

5 Reviews for Idyllwild Event Design

5 Idyllwild Event Design Reviews

M
michelle

Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond Expectations

One of the best things I did while planning my wedding was booking Jasmine to help with decor/ floral design! She was so responsive and helpful in figuring out what I wanted to do decor wise for my ... Read more mountain wedding. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!!! Best decision I made !!!

K
Kara Borbely

Married on 10/14/2018

Jasmin styled our wedding reception and baby-que

The best part of working with Jasmin is her versatility. No matter what type of event you're planning to throw, she makes it beautiful. We set her the challenge of doing flowers for our wedding ... Read more cocktail brunch and she decked out the estate with stunning floral sprays and elegant, rustic details. We loved her work so much that a year later when we threw a baby shower in an outdoor pavilion, we knew she was the person to make the centerpieces for our burgundy and plum party. She is fantastic and made our events truly memorable.

Gina
Gina Marra

Married on 09/30/2018

Dream come true!

No review I leave could possible do justice to how amazing Jasmin and her team are, but I will try! I chose Jasmin to style my wedding after falling in love with a boho-inspired wedding shoot she had ... Read more styled. I loved her from the beginning! She is so much fun to talk to and plan with, always responsive, so sweet, accommodating and super enthusiastic. To say she made my wedding dreams come to life is an understatement. Everything from the flowers, ceremony site, signs, sweetheart table, and little details were honestly so perfect and beyond anything I had imagined. She really went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. I recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, shower or any other event. And I suggest trusting her fully to do her thing, she is so talented and you won’t regret it!