ieie Bridal

Jersey City, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About ieie Bridal

ieie Bridal is a professional custom wedding dress design company based in Jersey City, New Jersey. This wedding dress company is an exclusively online retailer who provides custom gowns to brides that reflect their true style and personality. By operating online only, ieie Bridal has the ability to offer wedding dresses at competitive prices without compromising the quality. Each and every dress is unique to the bride who orders it and the samples online are gowns that were custom designed for past brides.

ieie Bridal offers their custom gowns to brides that are looking for something that truly speaks just to them. This team loves to connect with brides and collaborate to create a gown that matches their personal vision and inspiration. In addition to wedding dresses, ieie Bridal also offers bridal accessories, veils, and much more.

207 Reviews for ieie Bridal

207 ieie Bridal Reviews

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 09/06/2014

After reading all the positive reviews about Wendy and her dresses I contacted her enquiring about the 'reese' dress. Wendy was so quick to respond and so patient, she answered all of my million ... Read more questions and was so nice. I received my dress a lot sooner than I expected. The dress is beautiful and fits me perfectly. Its so much nicer than in the pictures too, they don't do it justice. I highly recommend Wendy to anyone looking to buy their wedding dress online. You won't be disappointed!

L
Lisa Masters

Getting married on 07/07/2020

Very happy soon to be bride!

Ieie are very easy to communicate with and any questions I had were answered very promptly. I love my dress, it's exactly what I wanted and can't wait to wear it in July. Read more Ieie are very easy to communicate with and any questions I had were answered very promptly. I love my dress, it's exactly what I wanted and can't wait to wear it in July.

Hannah
Hannah Brown

Getting married on 08/23/2019

A Dress Expertly Tailored to My Body and Vision

Although I was apprehensive and a little nervous about ordering a dress off the internet, Wendy was so thoughtful and thorough in our conversations that I felt completely at ease. She went through ... Read more every detail with me, even when I decided to make drastic changes, and always confirmed what I wanted before taking forward steps. The sketch, veil, and custom dress were all breathtaking, and I am blown away by how perfectly the dress fits! Very minor tailoring was necessary, as is expected, but overall I am in love with it and can't praise Wendy's work enough. Definitely go with her if you're looking for a one of a kind dress!