If It's Paper

Greensboro, NC · View map · Visit website

About If It's Paper

If It’s Paper is a wedding invitation and stationery company for couples in the Raleigh, North Carolina area. This company, owned by mother-and-daughter duo Sherrie and Elizabeth, work to customize all of a couple’s paper products. They use famous brands for the base of their custom designs such as William Arthur, Haute Papier, Dauphine Press, Page Stationery, and more.

This invitation and wedding paper product designer offers catalog and custom invitations to couples. The experience begins with consultations. This helps the designers understand more clearly what a couple is looking for on their wedding day. It can also help the couple by sparking creative ideas or giving them a better idea of what they want on their wedding day. If It’s Paper then works on printing and designing for couples. There are many interesting options for the products at this company. The duo can emboss, engrave, foil-stamp, laser cut, or letterpress a couple’s invitations. These fun qualities allow for memorable and next-level products. The company also offers thermography, a heat-sensitive change of color. There are also eco-friendly options for environmentally friendly couples. Once the design and papers are chosen, and the invitations are printed, If It’s Paper can work on the assembly and shipping of the products to couples. In addition to the invitations, other products available through this vendor include:

• Imprinted napkins

A
Featured
Alison

Married on 11/19/2016

I worked very closely with If Its Paper for all of my paper goods leading up to my recent wedding. They were easy to work with, flexible and knowledgeable. I appreciated working with a vendor who had ... Read more had an opinion when I needed one and who had an answer when I had a question. There are a lot of details to be considered when planning a wedding, and this was not one I had to worry about! I appreciate that the team anticipated what I might need next and how they were ready with a solution; I never found them to be pushy or overly-salesly like other vendors. They were honest and upfront about everything. Working with Leslie and Elizabeth was very easy and I’ve already gone back to them for other non-wedding related invitation needs!

Meredith
Meredith K

Married on 04/27/2019

Fabulous Custom Wedding Programs

If It's Paper did an absolutely beautiful job with my wedding programs. They were everything I wanted and worth every penny! Read more If It's Paper did an absolutely beautiful job with my wedding programs. They were everything I wanted and worth every penny!

K
krysta

Married on 09/15/2018

If It’s Paper was helpful, good at communicating and helped us find our perfect wedding invitation! Read more If It’s Paper was helpful, good at communicating and helped us find our perfect wedding invitation!