Igor Lubenski - Photographer

Rome, IT · View map

About Igor Lubenski - Photographer

Igor Lubenski - Photographer is a wedding photography service based in Greece. Igor is always seeking to meet new and interesting couples. In his work, he puts an emphasis on real emotions and strives to capture real moments as they occur throughout the day. On your wedding day, Igor Lubenski - Photographer can be with you every step of the way, documenting every aspect of your love story from beginning to end.

For weddings, Igor Lubenski - Photographer typically lets everything fall into place in a natural and sensitive way. His wedding photography services include high-resolution images, additional hours, multiple locations, and a second shooter. Along with day of the wedding photographs, Igor is also available to take boudoir, engagement, and destination wedding photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

5 Reviews for Igor Lubenski - Photographer

5 Igor Lubenski - Photographer Reviews

S
Shelly

Married on 02/24/2019

I was planning to surprise my fiance with engagement photos during a visit to Israel and found Igor online. I was surprised at how professional and calm Igor is. Igor found a way to capture our ... Read more relationship beautifully. He didn't pose us much, which my fiance and I greatly appreciated. Igor quickly delivered the photos to us and we were beyond amazed with their quality. If Igor was a little closer I would definitely have him photograph our wedding as well!

Natalie
Natalie Zabari

Married on 02/07/2019

Amazing pictures and super professional

Before our wedding I knew that I want natural and nice pictures, that shows our feelings and love. I liked style of Igor's pictures, that's why he was number 1 of my list of photographers. With no ... Read more doubts I made great choice, cause I felt in love with each frame that I got after wedding. Thanks to Igor that caught each moment of our special day. Our families also loved all photos that it is also very important to me.

N
Noa

Married on 07/20/2018

Having Igor as a photographer was such an incredible experience. We initially met after he did the photography for my brother's wedding. He took amazing photographs there and amazing photographs again ... Read more at our wedding! :) Such a pleasure to work with, made the whole experience fun and feel natural. We have plenty of pictures to choose from both official and less posey, and he even made sure to remind us when we forgot ourselves to make sure to get pictures with those closest to us. Would recommend him without hesitation! :)