IhilaFilms

Yarmouth, ME · View map · Visit website

About IhilaFilms

IhilaFilms is a passionate wedding videographer based in Maine and Los Angeles. Ihila Lesnikova is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California, where she earned a BFA in TV and film production in the School of Cinematic Arts. Her co-contributor, Tom Bell, is a Maine-based journalist who just so happens to also be Ihila’s Dad. This duo will become a key part of the story of your wedding day while also trying to remain as anonymous as possible to ensure the focus on the happy couple.

Whether you need a videographer for your pre-ceremony, ceremony, reception or all three, IhilaFilms is the group for you. Some of their services include:

• Additional hours
  • Drone footage
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • One event per day
  • Client revisions
  • Full video or highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Multiple video formats (DVD, USB, digital download)

9 Reviews for IhilaFilms

9 IhilaFilms Reviews

S
Shelby Meredith

Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful company, highly recommended!

Great to work with, love our film! Very professional and we especially loved that they were able to capture so much drone footage. Read more Great to work with, love our film!!! Very professional and we especially loved that they were able to capture so much drone footage.

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/22/2018

Exceeded my expectations! Videographer is a MUST!

Ihila films was INCREDIBLE! They were so responsive prior to the wedding with all my questions and specific things. Some videographers charged a specific amount by hour or for extra hours but with ... Read more ihila they said they will come as early and stay as late as I’d like for no additional charge. Two videographers were there and the drone footage just blew me away. I honestly said if I had to choose I wouldn’t have even had a photographer and just had video! I was unsure about video due to budget but it is literally my favorite thing from our wedding!! They captured every moment so perfect like watching a fairy tale! And after the fact I got a short highlight right away to satisfy myself and show friends and got my full video back promptly in 3 months like they said! The quality of this work for the price just doesn’t exist! I did my research! I am SO happy we chose Ihila films!!! Oh and also! I barely even saw them! They somehow filmed every moment beautifully but wore all black and kept themselves somewhat hidden so they weren’t the focal point!

C
Colleen Dugan

Married on 07/21/2018

Highly Recommend!

We used Ihila Films for our wedding videographer and could not have been happier. We originally were not planning on having a videographer- when I stumbled upon them online and watched a few of their ... Read more videos. After calling and talking to Tom I knew we had to use them. Tom and Roger were very professional during the filming and so easy to work with. You almost forgot they were there. They were able to capture every moment. They were super easy to get in contact with and answered any and every question. Ihila has a great eye for editing and composing the videos. The best part is we have three different videos from them, a short drone one, a short one that is awesome for sharing and then a long one that has our full vows, speeches, etc that is nice for us and close family to have. We were so pleased with the results and would highly recommend them to anyone!