iLLume Weddings

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About iLLume Weddings

The joy of living can be captured in life’s defining moments, and your wedding day should be the most memorable one of all. Our goal is to work with couples that want the naturalness of their wedding day recorded with a candid and spontaneous approach. We focus on creating artistic images that have meaning & impact.

At iLLume Weddings we use innovative approaches to capture your wedding day images with passion, energy and meaning. We are a photographic studio unlike any other. What makes us such a unique and customer friendly company is our photographic versatility born from our roots in photojournalism.

Photojournalism is not a photographic wedding style; it is a means of communication that helps provide, explore, define and express life’s intangible moments. Weddings are filled with stylish elegance and captivating surroundings; and our documentary photography is designed to compliment your exquisite details, while showcasing the lively and precious moments of your day.

Selecting a wedding photographer that you feel comfortable with and trust will go a long way toward making your wedding day all you expect. At iLLume Weddings we will craft evocative photographs that communicate, reflect and inspire the energy of your day for a long time to come

24 Reviews for iLLume Weddings

24 iLLume Weddings Reviews

J
Jeannia

Married on 05/10/2014

Jason is a magician with the camera, we had so many beautiful pictures from our wedding. Using his company was worth every penny! I know it's easy to try and cut costs with wedding services because it ... Read more it all adds up quickly but your pictures are something that you keep forever. I'm so happy that we used Jason, it makes me smile every time I look at the pictures. It would have been a huge regret for us if we had chosen someone who did mediocre work because we would have had to look at it everyday. Jason is fantastic and I would highly recommend him to anyone! Jeannia & EJ Greco

L
Laura

Married on 03/17/2013

My husband and I planned our wedding in Scottsdale from Portland, so needless to say selecting vendors was challenging. My husband's sister had used illume for her wedding, and raved about how ... Read more wonderful he was. From our very first conservation with Jason, we knew he would be flexible, professional, and would do everything he could to make sure our wedding was everything we hoped it would be. Hiring him was the best decision we made. We flew to AZ the month before the wedding, and toured our venue with Jason to get a feel for the types of photos we wanted. I'd created a Pinterest site to show him our ideas. On the wedding day I thought I'd be incredibly nervous. Once we arrived at our venue it took about two minutes until it felt 100% natural to have your every move photographed. It was like Jason and his crew weren't even there.... But they were everywhere!!! And they were so fun!!! Jason and his team worked with our coordinator and DJ, and ensured that the day flowed and everything was on schedule. We were literally stress-free all day long, knowing he was in charge. The day was perfect.... And then we got our photos!!! We got a sneak peak about a week after our wedding... Then a few more. We received all our photos about two weeks after the wedding, and they are absolutely phenomenal. He captured every moment, every detail... We can't stop looking at them. His work exceeded our wildest expectations, and countless people have told us how amazing the photography is. Hiring a great photographer for your wedding day is worth every penny, and I can't imagine anyone being better than Jason.

K
Kelly

Married on 11/03/2012

Jason is amazing! He provides photojournalistic style photography, which is what we wanted in our wedding photos. His skill is worth the price! We had 2 photographers and 1 assistant, which made ... Read more everything very organized and all the moments were captured in our photos. He also is very calming and silly, which made us feel at ease during our portraits. We received the photos 3 weeks after our event!!! We would definitely work with him again!