Iluzzion Studio

7 Iluzzion Studio Reviews

C
chelsea

Married on 08/18/2018

Such a great experience! He did our wedding video and it was everything we could've dreamt of! Read more Such a great experience! He did our wedding video and it was everything we could've dreamt of!

V
Vanessa

Married on 04/30/2016

Ingmar was beyond amazing! I am so happy with my choice of videographer. Read more Ingmar was beyond amazing!!! I am so happy with my choice of videographer.

L
Lisa

Married on 04/08/2015

When I was searching for a videographer for my wedding in Aruba I was a bit hesitant because it was a destination wedding and I didn't know anything about this service in Aruba. While researching, I ... Read more came across Ingmar's work and I fell in love. He exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking to have a wedding especially in Aruba. He captured every single moment that I wanted plus more and was so easy and friendly to work with. He made me feel at ease and was extremely flexible! I was especially impressed with how fast he would respond to my emails being that I was in New York and he was in Aruba. I was so nervous about having a destination wedding and I wanted that special day captured. My wedding video is absolutely outstanding and it's all because of Ingmar! Thank you thank you thank you !!!!