Image and Art

Oklahoma City, OK · View map · Visit website

About Image and Art

Image and Art is a wedding photography company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It has been a part of the Oklahoma wedding industry since 2016, providing its services throughout the local area, including Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Dallas, Texas. Art and his team aims to capture the physical and emotional details of the day that will amaze the couples and their family when they sit down to look at their photos for years to come. With the photographer's professionalism, he ensures that everything is covered from start to finish. Their calming presence is so contagious that clients would say that it helped them to get through the stress of the day.

Image and Art uses contemporary, photojournalism, vintage, natural, and traditional styles of photography in wedding shoots. It provides high-resolution images in the form of albums, digital files, matted prints, proofs, canvases, flush mounts, and prints. Image and Art's photography services include the following:

• Additional hours

7 Image and Art Reviews

S
Shalon

Married on 09/22/2018

Our experience with Image and Art was beyond what my daughter could have asked for at her wedding. He was professional and willing to work with us to make my daughter’s wedding photos everything she ... Read more wanted. He went above and beyond, he had a second photographer as well and videographer who were all there and work so hard to capture every moment. We can’t wait to see the final pictures.

A
Anneliese

Married on 11/11/2017

So far beyond my expectations! Polite, funny, and so helpful! It was my first (hopefully only! ) wedding and I didn't realize how much I didn't know about getting married! Art could have been my ... Read more wedding planner too! Between helping me with the schedule, sorting out miscommunications with the venue, and even giving us a crash course in how to cut a cake, I don't know what would have happened without him! So much more than a photographer! But a great photographer too!

W
Whitney

Married on 10/21/2017

We absolutely LOVED our wedding images! Not a single complaint and I can't imagine the day with any other photographers there! Thank you all so much for everything you did for us! Read more We absolutely LOVED our wedding images! Not a single complaint and I can't imagine the day with any other photographers there! Thank you all so much for everything you did for us!