Imagen Events

Waukesha, WI · View map

About Imagen Events

If you would like a "WOW" event call Imagen Weddings and Events. We have an extraordinary staff that handles everything from alterations to honeymoon. All things done with detail in mind.

2011 Bride's Choice Awards™!

Presented to

Imagen Weddings & Events

WeddingWire, the nation's leading wedding technology company, just announced that Imagen Events has won the 2011 Bride's Choice Awards™!

The Bride's Choice Awards recognizes and honors vendors from the WeddingWire Network that demonstrate excellent quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value of cost and flexibility. This year's recipients represent the top three percent of WeddingWire's vendor community, which includes over 100,000 wedding vendors from across the US. That means Imagen Events is one of the very best Wedding and Event Planners.

Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the company, the Bride's Choice Awards are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds through surveys and reviews.

"
Imagen Events would like to thank our past clients for speaking on our behalf and helping us win the 2011 Bride's Choice Award!

22 Reviews for Imagen Events

22 Imagen Events Reviews

User2334294

2+ years ago

They did our linens and they did a great job! I would recommend them again! Read more They did our linens and they did a great job! I would recommend them again!

A
Adam

Married on 05/05/2012

Wow! Finding the ladies at Imagen was the best thing I ever did. They took everything I had already planned and pulled it all together. Details that I never even thought of. I really did get the ... Read more wedding of my dreams.

M
Mrs

Married on 01/07/2012

I never formally thanked you for creating THE most wonderful ambiance for Chris’ “Celebration of Life” event. You are a joy to be with & to work with. The talent and the ease at which you put together ... Read more and portray a personality for the occasion of January was outstanding. I can only IMAGEN what July 21 will turn out to be. All I can say is “WOW”.