Images by Abell

Hialeah, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About Images by Abell

Images by Abell is a wedding videography company based in Miami, Florida. Owner and lead videographer Abell Diaz is a passionate storyteller who focuses on capturing the style and ambiance of your event in an artistic way. Images by Abell will create a stunning video that allows your wedding memories to stand the test of time.

Images by Abell offers wedding videography services to weddings in the South Florida area. Abell Diaz is a solo shooter who specializes in capturing your special moments, both in candid and traditional video shots. They offer customized packages to accommodate to your unique needs, including basic packages, classic packages, and luxury packages. They also offer a la carte services including a second shooter, extra hours, an instagram highlight video, 4k highlight video, and unedited raw footage. Your videography package will include consultation, full coverage during your event, up to three cinema-quality cameras, professional lighting setup, and a cinematic highlight video. They cover pre-ceremony getting ready, ceremony, and reception. Your video will be provided in the format of your choice, via digital download, DVD, SD card, USB flash drive, or USB hard drive. Other videography services include:

• Additional hours

7 Images by Abell Reviews

M
Marta Burdick

Married on 06/22/2018

Amazing experience and high quality results.

Working with Abell was truly spectacular. He made my day look beautiful through art work. The video mean so much to my family and I. He has a very keen eye for visuals. The video made many emotional; ... Read more it was also aesthetically pleasing. The editing, plus the music, really captures all the emotions of the big day. I’m so fortunate for meeting Abell! Without him, I don’t think I could’ve got anything better. Sincerely, he’s a kind person and easy to work with. No problems what’s so ever with the vision of the video. It’s as though we both had the same picture in our head of what we wanted, but he surpassed my idea of the outcome. If you’re thinking about collaborating with him, I 100% recommend to go for it because there’s no one out here as talented at this man.

I
Irene

Married on 04/15/2018

Wonderfull job

Wonderfull and great job, can recomend hos job to all people looking for a good job Read more Wonderfull and great job, can recomend hos job to all people looking for a good job

J
Juliette

Married on 04/07/2018

Best wedding videographer ever!!!!!!

Abelardo was our wedding videographer and I can’t speak enough of him! He was stellar! I haven’t seen such a hardworking and professional videographer. Abelardo was anywhere and everywhere, ... Read more capturing every single moment of our day behind the camera. He even helped us with the wedding planning. The day before the wedding he visited our venue and studied the space carefully to set his lights and top-notch equipment strategically the next day. He knows what he is doing, that’s all I can say. And we were even more convinced about it when he delivered our beautiful highlight video 3 weeks (only 3 weeks!!) after the wedding. It was magical, my husband and I cried in front of the TV for a good chunk of the night. He magically captured every important moment and put it together beautifully. If you need someone knowledgeable, personable, and you want to treasure beautiful memories of your important day, please do yourself a favor and hire Abelardo for your videography needs. I bet you will not regret!