Images by Abell

Hialeah, Florida · View map

About Images by Abell

Images by Abell is a wedding videography company based in Miami, Florida. Owner and lead videographer Abell Diaz is a passionate storyteller who focuses on capturing the style and ambiance of your event in an artistic way. Images by Abell will create a stunning video that allows your wedding memories to stand the test of time.

Images by Abell offers wedding videography services to weddings in the South Florida area. Abell Diaz is a solo shooter who specializes in capturing your special moments, both in candid and traditional video shots. They offer customized packages to accommodate to your unique needs, including basic packages, classic packages, and luxury packages. They also offer a la carte services including a second shooter, extra hours, an instagram highlight video, 4k highlight video, and unedited raw footage. Your videography package will include consultation, full coverage during your event, up to three cinema-quality cameras, professional lighting setup, and a cinematic highlight video. They cover pre-ceremony getting ready, ceremony, and reception. Your video will be provided in the format of your choice, via digital download, DVD, SD card, USB flash drive, or USB hard drive. Other videography services include:

• Additional hours

8 Images by Abell Reviews

L
Lury Muñoz

Married on 08/23/2018

My daughter’s wedding, best memorable event of the year!

Where to begin? What an amazing person and videographer Abel is! He made my daughter , myself and the entire wedding party feel so confortable and confident in front of the camera. He was able to ... Read more capture so much of the before, during and after the wedding that is so amazing been a solo shooter! He was everywhere. He capture the most precious moments of the day and for that we are for ever grateful. Thank you Abel, you are a jewel. We are looking forward to capture many more of our lives events with your help.

M
Marta Burdick

Married on 06/22/2018

Amazing experience and high quality results.

Working with Abell was truly spectacular. He made my day look beautiful through art work. The video mean so much to my family and I. He has a very keen eye for visuals. The video made many emotional; ... Read more it was also aesthetically pleasing. The editing, plus the music, really captures all the emotions of the big day. I’m so fortunate for meeting Abell! Without him, I don’t think I could’ve got anything better. Sincerely, he’s a kind person and easy to work with. No problems what’s so ever with the vision of the video. It’s as though we both had the same picture in our head of what we wanted, but he surpassed my idea of the outcome. If you’re thinking about collaborating with him, I 100% recommend to go for it because there’s no one out here as talented at this man.

I
Irene

Married on 04/15/2018

Wonderfull job

Wonderfull and great job, can recomend hos job to all people looking for a good job Read more Wonderfull and great job, can recomend hos job to all people looking for a good job