Images by Daniel Michael Photography

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About Images by Daniel Michael Photography

Images by Daniel Michael Photography is an award-winning wedding photographer based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Their photography technique blends dramatic and traditional styles with photojournalistic and candid styles to showcase the most important moments from your big day. The skill and professionalism show by the team at Images by Daniel Michael Photography has helped them be named in the Cincinnati Business Hall of Fame and win the WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award every year since 2009.

Images by Daniel Photography provides a wide array of photography services. Their services include:

• Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

Other services
Although weddings are their specialty, Images by Daniel Photography offers additional services, including:

• Boudoir portraits

Featured
Molly

Married on 01/19/2019

Best photography team ever

The Daniel Michael team photographed our late January wedding and we have nothing but positive things to say. Johnny was our lead photographer and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole ... Read more planning process. From the moment he arrived on our wedding day, he took charge and we had zero worries that every single shot we wanted was going to be taken. We've seen a preview of the pictures and they are even more amazing than we ever imagined possible--Johnny has a real gift. Lauren kept us laughing from the moment she arrived and bridal assistant Deedee (there are no words to describe how invaluable she was in our day) anticipated the entire wedding party's every need--we actually enjoyed taking pictures in below freezing temps because of this team. From the beginning, the whole team felt like good friends sharing in our day and we could not have enjoyed working with them any more than we did :)

S
Samantha

Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond Expectation

They were amazing at my wedding. All of the images they captured were beautiful and I’ll always have them to remember that special day. They were very professional and were ready for any unexpected ... Read more surprises along the way. They made it a very fun experience and helped my wedding day go very smoothly. The assistant that I had with me was fantastic. She was ready for whatever adjustments my dress needed and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. My photographer Samantha did an amazing job and kept things moving along so that we could enjoy our wedding day more. I highly recommend them and will choose them again for future events.

K
Kelsey

Married on 05/04/2019

Super Impressive!

I literally don't have anything but great things to say about Images by Daniel Michael! The whole experience was wonderful! Meggie was our lead photographer and she was AMAZING. For two people who ... Read more don't take pictures very often and were worried about feeling awkward, Meggie and her team made us feel super comfortable. We are so happy to have both candid and posed photos from the day in addition to having someone help make sure everything was placed (i.e. my dress, hair, etc.) correctly in the shots. Meggie even rearranged her schedule so we could meet for an engagement photo session when we were coming from out of town. We both love all of our pictures and agree Images by Daniel Michael was our best vendor for the day by far! Seriously, they are amazing!