Images By Robert T.

Mandeville, LA · View map · Visit website

About Images By Robert T.

WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award 2013,2012 and 2011

Best of the Knot 2013, 2015,2016, 2017 Hall of Fame award Knot

I am so blessed to share in such special moments of so many great couples that I consider my career as a professional wedding photographer so much more than a job...

I truly enjoy the honor of capturing that once in a lifetime experience and the thrill and rush of sharing in the fun and excitement, as well as capturing the romance of the day.

Of course, you can still view my website at www.imagesbyrobertt.com to find out even more about me and my photography.

20 Reviews for Images By Robert T.

20 Images By Robert T. Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsey

Married on 11/16/2013

I could not have chosen a better photographer. He was extremely easy to work with and captured every part of my wedding. My best friend was in my wedding and liked his work so much she booked him for ... Read more for her wedding in July. Thanks Trent for being my photographer!!! My pictures came out amazing!

K
Kristen

Married on 11/09/2013

Amazing to work with and absolutely beautiful photos! Would recommend to anyone! Read more Amazing to work with and absolutely beautiful photos! Would recommend to anyone!

M
Megan

Married on 10/12/2013

Trent was great to work with. He knew exactly what kind of picture that needed to be taken the day of the wedding so all the boring family pics didn't take long. All the pictures came out great I ... Read more would def recommend him to any that needs a photographer.