Images of Racine

Racine, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Images of Racine

Images of Racine is a premier bridal gown salon located in Racine, Wisconsin. This inviting and comfortable boutique offers an extensive collection of designer wedding gowns and formal dresses for all occasions. Since 1983, the knowledgeable staff at Images of Racine have been assisting in finding the perfect wedding gown and accessories. Whether you are looking for a modern or elegant look, Images of Racine has a large selection to fit any style.

Images of Racine carries designer bridal gowns, accessories, and evening wear for special events. Appointments are encouraged and appreciated for brides and bridesmaids, so the team can ensure one-on-one attention. Their professional staff strives to create a fun, personalized shopping experience. The boutique provides large dressing rooms and comfortable viewing areas for families to relax in. Wedding services include the following:

• Alterations

34 Images of Racine Reviews

Jody
Jody

Getting married on 10/26/2019

everyone is so nice and helpful. They are honest about the looks of things and how it all fits together if you can’t vision it

I love the fact that everything is in one stop. From brides to bridesmaids to grooms attire Read more I love the fact that everything is in one stop. From brides to bridesmaids to grooms attire

User4450239

Recently married

Everything in One Place

Images did a wonderful job helping me find my perfect wedding dress. Not only was there a large selection, but the staff was amazing. They helped me find the perfect dress for me. The staff took into ... Read more consideration where my wedding was taking place, listened to what I was looking for our and helped me find exactly what looked amazing on me. I was so impressed with them, that my bridesmaid dresses, mother of the groom dress, jewelry and headpiece came from there as well. Each time I came in they made me feel so important and special. I even used their in-store seamstress, Deb. She worked wonders on my dress. Not only did it fit perfectly, she made sure I was comfortable as well. The staff, experience and great pricing made me so happy I went to Images when planning for my wedding.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/08/2018

My dress was amazing! I went to images 3 times before finding the dress I wanted to call mine. The staff was so patient and kind while I went through many dresses. They made me feel comfortable as ... Read more well because I tend to be very self conscious about myself. When I put on the dress I ended up with, everyone that was with me just started tearing up. I knew right then that this was the dress for me. I had three fittings to make sure everything was adjusted correctly and Deb the seamstress was amazing in making sure my dress fit me correctly and created the bustle for it as well! I had soooo many compliments on my dress. I honestly cannot imagine my wedding day with a different dress. Thank you so much!