Imagination Designers

Plainfield, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Imagination Designers

Imagination Designers is a creative wedding videographer in the Chicago, Illinois area. This videographer creates cinematic wedding videos that capture the day’s emotion in motion. The team at Imagination Designers film the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception for couples, capturing every moment from start to finish.

The storytelling wedding video is created with passion, creativity and expertise on behalf of the videographers. They offer the following services when filming the big day:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Once the wedding video is filmed and edited, couples can view it in the following final formats:

• Blu-Ray

Katie
Featured
Katie

Married on 08/30/2014

Brianne and Barry are two of the most amazing people we have met! They are so fun to talk to, love helping with ideas - are punctual and reliable.. Oh, and did I mention their cinematography is out ... Read more of this world amazing? This was hands down one of the best decisions we could have ever made. I don't even need to write a review, really.. Go check out their website and specifically all the videos on their blog. They have the best wedding videos I have ever seen. After you watch, think about how amazing it will feel to have a video of your own wedding that was created with so much love and passion. Now that is money well spent ;)

M
Michelle

Married on 06/08/2019

A great experience

We had Barry do our wedding and while we have yet to get our video back since we just got married a few days ago, I can rave enough about the quality of service. Barry was great to have around, was ... Read more focused on capturing everything, but not getting in the way of the day. You really did forget he was there! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great videographer group.

Janet
Janet

Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic, creative, and wonderful team of storytellers!

I watched a LOT of videos in my hunt for a great videographer and Imagination Designers stood out above the rest. Their videos were creative, flowed easily, and featured a lot of the speeches/special ... Read more moments. I really liked how personal each video felt when I watched it. Meeting with Brianne over Facetime, it became an easy choice to choose Imagination Designers. Brianne told me that her and her husband Brian would put the film together as a storytelling experience and that “it will not only look pretty, but it will represent who we are.” I loved that! Plus, she had great pricing to offer us and we could order extra DVDs/Blu-Rays for our families. It was a perfect match! Throughout the rest of the planning process, working with Brianne was easy. We met her in person before our big day and really enjoyed going through the little details we wanted her to capture together. She’s a personable, joyful person! The day of the wedding, we had Vadim and Julia as our shooters and they were wonderful professionals. Both of them were genuinely kind and kept moving throughout the event to capture everything. They mic’ed my groom as he entered into our First Look; I cannot wait to recall what we said to one another in our video. I’m so looking forward to watching our video and I’m so appreciative of Brianne and Brian as well as Vadim and Julia for capturing our special moments. I’d recommend Imagination Designers to anyone looking for a videographer that really is more a cinematographer capturing your unique story.