Imagine This! Weddings and Events

Statesville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Imagine This! Weddings and Events

Imagine This! is a full-service wedding and special event planning company. The mission at Imagine This! is to help make each clients’ dream come true by creating an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind event that fosters happiness and fond memories. ImagineThis! is here to cater to your every event need from start to finish, turning your dream vision into a reality.

Imagine This! Weddings and Events provides full and partial wedding planning services to its clients. Lori and her partner will coordinate your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception with confidence and ease. Their day-of coordination skills keep everyone on-track with their timelines and will complete any to-do lists you may have. Imagine This! Weddings and Events provides budget analysis, event design, guest list management, and vendor referrals to ensure your dream wedding can become a reality. No matter what type of wedding you want to have, the team will create something wonderful. They have experience planning the following wedding types:

• Civil union

3 Imagine This! Weddings and Events Reviews

Brittany
Brittany Dawson

Getting married on 01/05/2021

I couldn't imagine doing this without Lori!

Lori Overstreet went above and beyond for me as my "day of coordinator"! She brought my wedding vision to reality and made sure everything was arranged beautifully! She made sure my wedding day was as ... Read more stress-free as possible. I got to sit back and drink mimosas while she handled all of the vendors in an organized fashion. When my wedding ended, we got scooped up in a party bus to keep the celebrations going and left everything as is. The next day when I showed up all of my belongings, decorations, wine, food was neatly organized and cleaned up. She really allowed me to enjoy the entire day!

Lee
Lee Roddick-Brown

Married on 05/04/2019

Thank you Lori!

Lori was a great day of coordinator, and was even willing to step in on an event she originally didn't have to assist with when we needed back up help. She met with us three times prior to the big ... Read more day. She also worked hard to make sure our event was really close to what we wanted. The rain was really frustrating, but I was glad we had Lori holding things together.

J
Jessica

Married on 05/15/2017

Lori was 110% amazing!!

Lori truly made my wedding day all that it could be-and more! I honestly can’t thank her enough. She was so professional, creative, attentive and overall just wonderful. She made sure every detail I ... Read more wasn’t paying attention to was covered and I just loved that about her. Two weeks before my wedding, our officiant was unable to provide services. Lori stepped up to the plate immediately and offered to officiate. She did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend lori for your special day whatever that may be! Thank you lori for all of your time and hard work. You are truly appreciated!!

Imagine This! Weddings and Events FAQ