Imago Events

Elgin, IL · View map · Visit website

About Imago Events

Imago Events is a beautiful banquet hall set in the heart of downtown Elgin, Illinois. Housed in a building that dates back to the 1920s, this venue is the perfect rustic setting to host your wedding day. Unique, warm, and welcoming, Imago Events will wow both you and all of your guests.

Facilities and Capacity

Imago Events banquet hall is truly one of a kind. Boasting original brickwork, skylights, and a timber barrel roof, this is a genuinely rustic and artistic space that blends both modern and vintage styles.

Imago Events is led by a wedding team that brings a high level of personal care to ensure your day is what you dreamed it to be. The wedding team can provide you with event items, such as audio equipment, chairs, decor, furniture, lighting, tables, linens, and more. They’ll also provide you with event services including:

• Set up and clean up

Dianna
Dianna

Married on 09/01/2019

Everything is/was amazing

I can't even put into words how everything and everyone was just amazing at Imago. I cannot thank them enough for a great experience. I would definitely come back again! Read more I can't even put into words how everything and everyone was just amazing at Imago. I cannot thank them enough for a great experience. I would definitely come back again!

L
Laura Mejia

Married on 08/03/2019

I Highly recommend Imago!

The venue had a renovation done just months before our booking date and I loved the venue even more! The place is beautiful! Rustic and Modern. The staff was so kind and very comfortable to work with, ... Read more Aimee was amazing! They worked with our schedule and they did their best to help us out with whatever we needed and everything turned out beyond what I didn't even know I wanted.

Danielle
Danielle Young

Married on 03/23/2019

We Love Imago

Our wedding was so special and our day couldn’t have gone any better. Aimee and her team were fantastic to work with and we can’t thank them enough! We definitely recommend that couples rent the whole ... Read more space because it was so nice to have our ceremony in the warehouse (holy beautiful exposed brick!), our dinner in the gallery, and then our dance back in the warehouse! Our guests certainly appreciated not having to drive to a second location. Imago is a gorgeous space and I am so happy we chose it for our day! Thanks again, Aimee!