ImaJenAtion Photography

Center Barnstead, New Hampshire · View map

About ImaJenAtion Photography

ImaJenAtion Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Center Barnstead, New Hampshire. Founder and photographer Jennifer Blair has been a wedding photographer in the New Hampshire area for almost 10 years and a portrait photographer since 1993. Her goal as your photographer is to create photos that are so powerful and moving that they will bring back the emotions from that day, years later.

ImaJenAtion Photography takes her client’s inputs very seriously and will work with each client very closely to ensure that the photographs you desire are perfect before any other photos are taken. Jennifer will make you feel confident and comfortable on your wedding day as she captures every moment. Wedding photography services include the following:

• Additional hours

3 ImaJenAtion Photography Reviews

J
Jamie

Married on 10/25/2014

We hired Jen for an engagement photo shoot and also for our wedding. She was very personable and made the experience quite enjoyable. I would recommend Jen to anyone who is looking for top quality ... Read more photographs, affordable prices, and a photographer who appreciates the excitement and joy that you are experiencing during the happiest day of your life.

User5648106

2+ years ago

Very friendly, professional and affordable. She takes great pictures and loves her job. Always makes you feel comfortable like you have known her for awhile. Read more Very friendly, professional and affordable. She takes great pictures and loves her job. Always makes you feel comfortable like you have known her for awhile.

User5640029

2+ years ago

The one thing I did not do and wish I had was provide a list of pictures I wanted. After looking back at my beautiful photos I noticed that I did not have a picture of my brother dad and myself. Given ... Read more my parents are divorced. I knew ahead of time I wanted it but with all the craziness that day it slipped our minds.

ImaJenAtion Photography FAQ