IMG Academy Golf Club

Bradenton, Florida · View map · Visit website

About IMG Academy Golf Club

IMG Academy Golf Club is a full-service wedding venue located in Tampa, Florida. This country club venue provides picturesque views, immaculate grounds, and a spectacular clubhouse - as well as multiple room and menu options to accommodate anything from intimate gatherings to large-scale events. With the help of their experienced staff, they will guide you through the event planning process and make sure every aspect, from décor to menu selection, is customized to fit your needs.

Facilities and Capacity

IMG Academy Golf Club offers both indoor and outdoor venue options to host an unforgettable ceremony and reception. Exchange your vows and celebrate outdoors among their lush lawns and panoramic views, or indoors in their elegant and sophisticated clubhouse. Their spacious clubhouse can accommodate up to 300 guests and offers spectacular views of Sarasota Bay.

IMG Academy Golf Club offers many services for your special day with an expert team that is committed to professionalism, quality, and truly personalized service. They will provide round tables and 300 white wedding chairs for you to use for your event. The venue is also available to host engagement parties and bridal showers. The wedding services they offer include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Setup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

IMG Academy Golf Club provides the convenience of in-house catering and in-house bar services for your special day. They will also supply all needed barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens for your event. Their catering services include breakfast and brunch, hor d'oeuvres, lunch, dinner, and dessert - these can be either plated or buffet style. Their wedding bar services include:

• Bartender(s)
  • Cash bar
  • House beer
  • House liquor
  • House wine
  • Limited bar
  • Premium liquor

Other Services

IMG Academy Golf Club also offer many optional services and event rentals for your wedding day for an additional charge. These extra wedding-related services and event rentals include:

• Valet parking
  • Decorations and flowers
  • Stage
  • Dance floor
  • Microphone
  • Ceremony Setup (includes arch)
  • Piano rental
  • Cocktail hour room

31 Reviews for IMG Academy Golf Club

31 IMG Academy Golf Club Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 10/20/2018

You want your wedding HERE

I cannot say enough great things about Cindy and her team! Cindy was the reception coordinator for our wedding on 10/20/18. Cindy went above and beyond to make sure my now husband and I had our dream ... Read more wedding. We had great communication throughout the whole process and she was always there to answer all of my questions. IMG community is absolutely stunning to begin with which made this the #1 choice of venue for us! Our guests were RAVING about how incredible all the food was from cocktail hour to our full plated dinner! Our guests also couldn't stop commenting on the beauty of the facility as well. I would 1000% recommend having your wedding here!! Love the Kellys

G
Genesys

Married on 09/29/2018

Recommend 110%

Everything about IMG was ABSOLUTELY stunning! Cindy was amazing and very helpful. The venue itself is gorgeous. The staff were super friendly and the food was DELICIOUS. I honestly couldn't have ... Read more asked for a more perfect wedding. Everyone was impressed and still talk about it. I recommend 110% I did so much research on venues and picked things I liked and didn't like and at IMG I just knew it was the perfect spot

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 06/11/2018

From the moment I called IMG to the very end of the Wedding, Cindy Zagorski was exceptional. Cindy kept us informed and connected with us all the while going above and beyond our expectations. The ... Read more wedding was everything we had ever hoped it could be. IMG is just as extravagant as any high-end establishment. I highly recommend IMG for any future Wedding whether destination or private function. I have many friends who have gotten married and or had a private event and all were completely satisfied with the outcome. Thank you to all the staff who worked tirelessly the entire event to make sure my guests were well taken care of. We had the best of best including vendors. Some of the friends I would like to recognize are Fitz-Edward Otis III, John Joseph Revisky, Caide Cooley, Victoria Bloom, Melissa Grady and her husband, Affairs in the Air, Amanda Powell, Cakes by Ron, and Cindy Zagorski, and Tony Cordero, Olivia Cooley, & Olivia makeup artist Rachel Apple. From the amazing flowers inside and out to the photo booth that included the beautiful fun book of photo booth photos, Sensational photographer and super cool photographer helper, the gorgeous cake, the details of drapes and loved the rings in the middle of the dance floor, the amazing planner who created a beautiful seating Chart including my love for music among so much more and her husband, to the officiant who married us, makeup artist both Olivia’s and Alayna my daughter doing her sisters hair to my younger sister spending hours on hair for the perfect look on all my girls and me, it was the perfect day with the perfect group of family and friends who in some ways known long enough to be considered as close as Family to the new friends that feel like we have known each other longer because of how easy it was to relate. I can not thank you all enough for pouring so much heart into our day by creating the most special moments..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️