IMpeccable iMage

Englewood, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About IMpeccable iMage

IMpeccable iMage, Inc. provides on-location makeup services in the Englewood, New Jersey, area. Owner Irina Feygin is an award-winning makeup artist with more than 20 years of experience in the industry, as well as a member of the Association for Wedding Professionals International. IMpeccable iMage, Inc. takes all the stress out of getting ready; Irina will come to you and give you a look that lasts all day and night and leaves you feeling like a star.

Irina specializes in flawless, long-lasting and photogenic bridal makeup as well as eyelash extensions. This makeup artist offers consultations and trials, so you can be sure you’ll receive a look you’re absolutely satisfied with. Irina also offers wedding party makeup, and can accommodate groups of up to 14.

60 Reviews for IMpeccable iMage

60 IMpeccable iMage Reviews

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 08/28/2015

Irina is the best! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. What I love is that she keeps the makeup feeling natural and not like you have a mask on. She is THE sweetest lady ever and truly is ... Read more a pleasure to work with. I have a huge family and am the first to get married out of the girl cousins - I will definitely be recommending her to all of them!! Great experience and I highly recommend her.

L
Laura

Married on 01/14/2018

Irina did my makeup for my January 2018 wedding and was amazing! I felt so glamorous, but still felt like myself. The makeup lasted all day and my eyelashes lasted until the next day so I wore them ... Read more to brunch!!! Thank you so much Irina!!! You're the best!!!

J
Justyna

Married on 08/05/2016

Irina did such a great job making my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself beautiful for my wedding. I truly felt like a princess. This was the third time Irina did my makeup, and the third time I was very ... Read more very impressed with her skills and the quality of product she used. One of the things that I really like about Irina and her quality of work is that she will make your makeup look flawless and very natural. More than 12 hours later, there was NO sign of creases on your face. So thank you Irina, you did absolutely amazing job this past weekend. This lady definitely deserves more than 5 stars! It was an honor having her do my makeup three times for three very important occasions in my life :)