Imperial Flowers

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Imperial Flowers

Imperial Flowers is a creative wedding florist located in Lexington, Kentucky. This local florist offers more than 30 years of professional floral design experience and a wide variety of fresh flowers and plants to suit your style and budget. Whether you're searching for contemporary, traditional or unique floral designs, Imperial Flowers creates beautiful and magical floral décor for your wedding event.

Experience
The experts at Imperial Flowers have over 30 years of experience in creating floral bouquets, centerpieces, décor and more. They are committed to creating long-term relationships with their customers and will go the extra mile to ensure their clients are completely satisfied with their floral purchase.

Imperial Flowers provides floral design and décor services for weddings and other special occasions. They will help guide you through the floral aspect of your wedding planning so your flowers fit your wedding vision. Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultation

A
Featured
Aimee

Married on 05/25/2014

Imperial Flowers provided excellent flowers for our wedding day! My bouquet was absolutely perfect, as were all the bridesmaids' and the boutonnieres. They were exactly what we wanted, everyone at the ... Read more store was extremely friendly and helpful, and they were flexible when I kept changing my mind! They even provided loose flowers for a few arrangements we wanted to do ourselves. Highly recommend them to anyone in the area!

D
Dana

Married on 04/20/2019

I love all the flowers!!!

They worked with me to stay within my budget, but made sure to make my flowers amazing. My bouquet was beautiful! So much so that people thought it was a piece that was supposed to be on a display. Read more They worked with me to stay within my budget, but made sure to make my flowers amazing. My bouquet was beautiful! So much so that people thought it was a piece that was supposed to be on a display.

C
Chelsea

Married on 10/29/2016

Gayle was great. I had no idea what I wanted when I walked in the door. I sent Her pictures of things I liked and she created the perfect effect. Last minute I had her affix a charm to my grooms ... Read more boutonnière and it turned out perfect. Also one of the types of flowers I wanted went out of season 2 weeks before the wedding and she created the same look without bothering me.