Impress by Marlene

Bayamon, PR · View map · Visit website

About Impress by Marlene

Impress by Marlene is a wedding planning company based in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. This dedicated group of professional planners knows that the needs of every couple are different. They offer customizable packages to suit a range of budgets and tastes, ensuring that your one-of-a-kind wedding vision is brought to life.

The company has experience planning a wide variety of weddings, including civil, destination, elopement, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious celebrations. Besides day-of, full, and partial planning, Impress by Marlene can provide event decoration. This can include an extensive array of high-quality items, such as chairs, a dance floor, backdrops, linens, uplighting, and more. They can also create handmade invitations and set up a candy table, featuring delicious sweets and desserts personalized for your special day’s colors and themes. In addition, couples working with Impress by Marlene have the following services at their disposal:

• Budget analysis

M
Featured
Melanie Díaz Alicea

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing & Talented Woman.

Marlene is amazing, I honestly cannot find words to describe just how good she is. She literally took care of everything and she made us feel so comfortable and stress-free. The way it turned out was ... Read more spectacular, we shared our ideas with her throughout the planning process and she truly made them come to life. It was even more beautiful than we imagined. It was truly an incredible experience and we will be forever thankful for everything she did to create this unforgettable experience. Much love and blessings from the Fabres!

J
Jenny

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Excellent!

Excellent! I met Marlene after my husband and I got engaged. Our families are from different countries (and continents) and we wanted to have our wedding decorated to showcast our different cultures. ... Read more Marlene went above and beyond to make our dreams come true. If she had to make changes, she would first consult with me. In addition, she did everything for a very affordable price!

B
Bob Alex

Married on 07/12/2019

Wedding Decoration

Marlene exceeded my expectations and worked with in my budget. Highly recommended. Read more Marlene exceeded my expectations and worked with in my budget. Highly recommended.