Impress Me Designs

Windham, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Impress Me Designs

Impress Me Designs is a custom invitation and stationery design studio in Windham, New Hampshire. We offer complete wedding design and print invitation services. Designer Celeste Simpson has developed an ingenuity and flair that has made her a premier invitation designer in New England with over 17 years in the industry. We specialize in custom wedding branding, monograms , letterpress and foil printing.

Impress Me Designs will also design a full suite of matching reception stationery to coordinate with your wedding papers and event decor such as napkins, menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, save the dates, and thank you cards. Guest addressing and full assembly are considered standard services are provided with each invitation suite. Print methods include:

• Foil-stamped

Monica
Featured
Monica

Married on 06/21/2019

I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

I can say with confidence that this is who you want to print your stationery. After another vendor that I had met with fell through (we won't get into that) I was panicking because it was almost April ... Read more and I had no printer and nothing to send. Although her schedule was full I'm sure, Celeste was able to fit me in last minute. She must have sensed that I needed her magic and she was not about to let me or my wedding go to ruins! The whole process was easy going and seamless. Once we met I had full confidence that it was going to be perfect. The selection of styles, colors, and textures is very wide so I had no problem finding exactly what I wanted (that the previous person said I couldn't get in time) and even the box they were given to me in was of high quality. Proofing and printing was super fast and efficient, communication was excellent, and everyone is talking about how beautiful they are!

C
Christina Patterson

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Excellent! Highly Recommend

Celeste was great - she had her own creative ideas for our invitations and paper products but was also more than happy to incorporate our feedback and edits and never got frustrated with our many ... Read more little tweaks. And everything was absolutely beautiful!

A
Angelo

Getting married on 09/08/2019

Enjoyable, painless, efficient

Originally we were torn with using an online service to order invitations versus a local company. I am really glad we found Celeste at Impress Me Designs. Here are the things that made our experience ... Read more experience easier: - She met with us to determine our style and preferences. - Had stock and color swatches that we could match together. - Had samples so we could see layout options. - Her background in graphic design made it easy to add graphics that complimented the color scheme and preferences. - We received the invitations all assembled, sealed, and just needed to put postage on the outer envelope. - Took a lot of the work out of the process and made it fun.