Impressional Sweets

Hampton, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Impressional Sweets

Impressional Sweets, LLC provides custom, hand-crafted wedding cakes in Hampton, Virginia. Chef Johnna Hamlin began by making cakes for friends and family, and now offers a product line of premium wedding cakes to suit every style and taste. Impressional Sweets, LLC offers exceptional customer service, attention to detail and high quality cake.

In addition to custom wedding cakes, this vendor can also craft handmade cake pops, cupcakes, groom’s cake, pastries, croquembouche or even a dessert buffet. When it comes to your special cake, you’ll have options for consultations and private tastings to ensure your cake is the flavor and style you’re looking for. Impressional Sweets, LLC will deliver and set it up, so all you’ll have to worry about is enjoying it!

13 Reviews for Impressional Sweets

13 Impressional Sweets Reviews

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 09/10/2016

I found her using Google and I am so happy I did! We had a month to plan a wedding and she was so flexible, so professional and most importantly she is so incredibly talented. Would recommend her ... Read more for anyone! She brought my vision to reality and the cake she made literally brought my whole wedding together. I was expecting to pay WAY more for my cake because of my vision, and to my absolute surprise, I paid almost 700 dollars less than what other places were going to charge. Love her! Fantastic service!

Virginia
Virginia

Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Cake

Chef Johanna’s ability to realize the bride’s vision was phenomenal. The complexity of the design and the pastel shading was perfect and subtle. It was exactly as envisioned and desired. In addition ... Read more to her professionalism and skilled artistry she offered advice that helped with cost savings but not the integrity of the wedding cake. It was as tasteful/delicious and beautiful. I have complete confidence in her ability and would without hesitation recommend Chef Johanna from the cake tasting to the final product!

J
Jenna

Married on 09/01/2018

Our cake table was the best part of our wedding night! We loved every last treat! Read more Our cake table was the best part of our wedding night! We loved every last treat!