In Bloom

Canandaigua, NY · View map

About In Bloom

In Bloom Florals is a full service professional floral design studio that has designed weddings and events in the Finger Lakes region for the past 15 years. We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your event!

66 Reviews for In Bloom

66 In Bloom Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect wedding flowers

Rachel did the flowers for our wedding and we could not be happier with how they turned out. She was easy to work with every step of the way and helped bring our vision to life even when we weren't ... Read more sure what exactly we were looking for (or how to describe it). We would recommend her to anyone!

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible

Rachel was so fun to work with. She clearly has incredible knowledge of flowers and the ability to create an image to match exactly what you are looking for. We received so many compliments on our big ... Read more big day and I was blown away with the arrangements and all the details. Just stunning.

Olivia
olivia bitetti

Married on 06/29/2019

The flowers of my DREAMS

Rachel from In Bloom Florals is the real deal. She’s just as talented as she is genuine. You can feel her passion for what she does in the first conversation. She’s knowledgeable and offers advice ... Read more that’s actually rooted in reason, and for that I am truly grateful. She was giants and SO PATIENT. I know that my specific color scheme and large wedding was a tall order, but Rachel rose to the occasion and was determined to deliver exactly what I wanted. And boy did she. The flowers were so epic. Everyone commented on them! I squeezed every ounce of life out of them for the next few weeks, and sent them to get pressed so I can have a piece of them forever. Rachel is the best!