In Bloom

Canandaigua, NY · View map

About In Bloom

In Bloom Florals is a full service professional floral design studio that has designed weddings and events in the Finger Lakes region for the past 15 years. We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your event!

64 Reviews for In Bloom

64 In Bloom Reviews

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible

Rachel was so fun to work with. She clearly has incredible knowledge of flowers and the ability to create an image to match exactly what you are looking for. We received so many compliments on our big ... Read more big day and I was blown away with the arrangements and all the details. Just stunning.

J
Jenelle M Tortorella

Married on 06/08/2019

Dependable, flexible, truly cares about her brides

Rachel was fantastic to work with and did an incredible job bringing my vision to life, especially with a few out of the box ideas that neither of us had experience with (including florals on ... Read more chandeliers). The guests could not stop talking about the floral arrangements. Moreover, Rachel was willing to meet several times to make sure that we were aligned on what the arrangements would look like, right up to the actual day of the wedding. Could not recommend her more.

L
Lauren

Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous Flowers!

The floral arrangements that Rachel created for our wedding day were absolutely stunning! I loved my bouquet and could not stop thinking about how beautiful it was. Our centerpieces were perfect and ... Read more exactly what I had envisioned. Rachel is easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and takes the time to go through every detail of your order with you. I would absolutely recommend her for you wedding day florals.