In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events

Cheshire, CT · View map · Visit website

About In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events

In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events is a wedding florist located in Cheshire, Connecticut, also serving the Hartford and New Haven areas. This team of professional designers and florists has over 35 years of combined experience. Their knowledge, passion, and experience make them the perfect choice to create and implement your unique wedding vision.

In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events offers a wide, unique selection of event decor and floral services that will help bring your event to life. With one-of-a-kind creations, your decor and florals will be like no other event. This team of professionals can assist with delivery, setup, and cleanup of the florals, and can even provide consultations, venue visits, samples, and more throughout the process. The floral arrangements that this company can create include but are not limited to:

• Aisle/altar decor

Featured
Lori Aitken

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely perfect

I am a big flower girl.. So I knew I needed a dream team to make my floral vision come to life for our big day. Boy did In Bloom exceed my expectations! I worked with Helena who was sensational! She ... Read more was always there to answer video calls or emails whenever I needed her. She even knew that I wanted to change things up a bit as the day was getting closer and would not let me settle for anything less than my dream florals. If you could see my arrangements your jaw would drop! From my bridal bouquet to my floral arch and chandelier! She literally took my words of what I envisioned and made it reality. It really was immaculate. I can’t thank In Bloom enough.

J
Joan

Married on 08/13/2019

One word - fabulous

I am not a flower person, so when I say that I was blown away by the flowers from In Bloom for our daughter's wedding on August 3rd - it is really a statement. The bouquets, table arrangements, ... Read more boutonnieres, baskets, wedding arch and flower girl crown were GORGEOUS. We were so impressed with the quality, beauty and service. Thank you so much!!

K
Kathleen W

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing and beyond our expectations!

We absolutely loved our wedding flowers! They were beautiful and working with Helena made the entire process easy! Everything was beyond our expectations and my bouquet was incredible! Thank you to ... Read more the whole team!