In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events

Cheshire, CT · View map · Visit website

About In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events

In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events is a wedding florist located in Cheshire, Connecticut, also serving the Hartford and New Haven areas. This team of professional designers and florists has over 35 years of combined experience. Their knowledge, passion, and experience make them the perfect choice to create and implement your unique wedding vision.

In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events offers a wide, unique selection of event decor and floral services that will help bring your event to life. With one-of-a-kind creations, your decor and florals will be like no other event. This team of professionals can assist with delivery, setup, and cleanup of the florals, and can even provide consultations, venue visits, samples, and more throughout the process. The floral arrangements that this company can create include but are not limited to:

• Aisle/altar decor

Featured
Holly Crouse

Married on 11/24/2018

Exceeded my expectations

I booked Powerstation for 3 services for my wedding at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills (florals, hair/makeup, and photography) and every single one of them exceeded my expectations. I wasn't super ... Read more specific about my florals and and it was as if Helena read my mind! The bouquets, centerpieces, sweetheart table garland, flower crown, and boutonnieres were all more beautiful than I could have imagined! I was going for a simple/earthy/rustic look and that was exactly what the team at In Bloom delivered. The drop off was seamless and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you to the team at Powerstation, In Bloom, and especially Helena who personally delivered all the items :)

Lori
Lori Aitken

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely perfect

I am a big flower girl.. So I knew I needed a dream team to make my floral vision come to life for our big day. Boy did In Bloom exceed my expectations! I worked with Helena who was sensational! She ... Read more was always there to answer video calls or emails whenever I needed her. She even knew that I wanted to change things up a bit as the day was getting closer and would not let me settle for anything less than my dream florals. If you could see my arrangements your jaw would drop! From my bridal bouquet to my floral arch and chandelier! She literally took my words of what I envisioned and made it reality. It really was immaculate. I can’t thank In Bloom enough.

L
Lydia

Married on 01/19/2019

Winter Wedding

I just got married this January and working with Caitlin on decor was amazing - she was so accommodating and worked with my on making my vision a reality. I would absolutely recommend working with In ... Read more Bloom for your wedding or event!