In Bloom Florist

North Dartmouth, MA · View map

About In Bloom Florist

Innovative florist providing quality arrangements for weddings and special events.

54 Reviews for In Bloom Florist

54 In Bloom Florist Reviews

R
Rebecca

Married on 06/08/2018

Our June 8th wedding was amazing thanks to Wendy from InBloom Florist! Wendy was so easy to work with! She was very responsive through email always! She was always giving me advice and open to making ... Read more making changes when I had new ideas! She exceeded my expectations and brought my vision to life! I would recommend her to everyone I know. Thank you Wendy! Love, Rebecca and Jamie

Kara
Kara

Married on 05/05/2018

Wendy is awesome and her work is amazing! Our wedding flowers were beautiful and we got so many compliments that they were the best arrangements people have seen. Everything was perfect! Wendy was ... Read more very responsive, professional and is incredibly talented! She took all my ideas and made them a reality! Our wedding looked like it belonged in a magazine. I highly recommend In Bloom Florist to everyone and I will be sure to contact Wendy for future events!

S
Sarah

Married on 04/28/2018

In Bloom florist did all of our flowers for our wedding in April. Wendy, the owner is wonderful and all of my flowers could not have been any more perfect! They were even more beautiful than I could ... Read more have imagined! When I show people pictures of my wedding I have gotten so many complements on my flowers. You can’t have a spring wedding without beautiful flowers and the flowers from In Bloom really made my wedding. Wendy is very nice and hands on, she is very responsive to messages and she was very accommodating and helpful and willing to change things as my plans and wedding changed.