In Bloom Weddings and Events

Durham, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About In Bloom Weddings and Events

In Bloom Weddings and Events is a flower shop in Dover, New Hampshire, that aims to take the weight of wedding preparations off your shoulders (but never out of your hands). They start by getting to know the couples’ styles and stories in order to give impeccable attention to detail to designs that are uniquely fitting to you. Each design you receive is guaranteed to compliment your wedding budget, colors, flowers, and style.

In Bloom Weddings and Events creates design for classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, and vintage style weddings. Their designs are created perfectly to reflect your wedding through consultations and a venue visit while additionally providing clean-up, delivery, and set-up for your event. Samples and wholesale/bulk flowers are also available. In Bloom is able to provide aisle decor, altar decor, chuppah decor, non-floral arrangements, and table arrangements, as well as:

• Bouquets

Heather
Featured
Heather Griffin

Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Flowers from and amazing vendor

My wedding flowers were so gorgeous. They were better than my vision! She nailed it! I couldn’t ask for a more perfect vendor! Thank you! I will be recommending In Bloom to everyone! Read more My wedding flowers were so gorgeous. They were better than my vision! She nailed it! I couldn’t ask for a more perfect vendor! Thank you! I will be recommending In Bloom to everyone!

Katy
Katy

Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Florist

I can't say enough about this vendor! I received an almost immediate response from Kaitlyn and she was able to send pictures of everything I described to her. They were flexible on every request and ... Read more provided a detailed proposal summary with every change we made. Our tight budget made no difference in the product they provided. I was blown away on our wedding day, absolutely beautiful! The arbor that we rented was my favorite part. This florist is perfect for any lakes region wedding.

T
terri

Married on 10/13/2018

Everything was perfect!

Kaitlyn and her team were incredible. She listened to my vision, pulled out pictures to help make sure were were on the same page and made it come true! She remained flexible as plans developed and ... Read more was so quick to respond! She made this all happen while moving her shop, with a new baby and still made me feel like I was her priority! People loved the flowers and I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect!