In Bloom Weddings and Events

Durham, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About In Bloom Weddings and Events

In Bloom Weddings and Events is a flower shop in Dover, New Hampshire, that aims to take the weight of wedding preparations off your shoulders (but never out of your hands). They start by getting to know the couples’ styles and stories in order to give impeccable attention to detail to designs that are uniquely fitting to you. Each design you receive is guaranteed to compliment your wedding budget, colors, flowers, and style.

In Bloom Weddings and Events creates design for classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, and vintage style weddings. Their designs are created perfectly to reflect your wedding through consultations and a venue visit while additionally providing clean-up, delivery, and set-up for your event. Samples and wholesale/bulk flowers are also available. In Bloom is able to provide aisle decor, altar decor, chuppah decor, non-floral arrangements, and table arrangements, as well as:

• Bouquets

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Kaitlyn! When I began the planning process, I had no idea what I wanted for flowers beyond the colors, and honestly, flowers were low on my list of priorities. ... Read more We met with Kaitlyn, who provided the perfect amount of guidance for our un-knowledgeable and indecisiveness selves. We walked away from our meeting with her happy with the flowers she directed us towards and also the prices. She was so responsive throughout the entire process and returned every email within hours. She was also incredibly flexible with changes that we made and helped us coordinate with our cake designer to make sure the starfish that decorated the cake matched the starfish in our bouttoneirres. On our wedding day, I frantically called Kaitlyn at 8am when I realized I had nothing to attach my bouquet charm with. Not only did she bring extra ribbon for me, she attached it herself. As I said earlier, I never cared all that much about flowers when I was planning, but when Kaitlyn delivered them, my bouquet took my breath away and I got a little emotional. Everything was so beautiful and exactly what we had in mind. I could not have been happier. Kaitlyn is a pleasure to work with and I could not recommend her more highly.

T
terri

Married on 10/13/2018

Everything was perfect!

Kaitlyn and her team were incredible. She listened to my vision, pulled out pictures to help make sure were were on the same page and made it come true! She remained flexible as plans developed and ... Read more was so quick to respond! She made this all happen while moving her shop, with a new baby and still made me feel like I was her priority! People loved the flowers and I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect!

Phylicia
Phylicia Flood

Married on 09/22/2018

Breathtaking

Absolutely wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Kaitlyn and her team were so amazing to work with. We explained our styles of what we liked in the first meeting, and she just totally understood our ... Read more vision. What I loved were her small touches after our first meeting, such as putting together a flower vision board of flower choices / pictures of inspiration based on what she understood from our conversation. It really helped to solidify our choice to work with her because she was so on top of everything, flexible, and creative. I love my flower crown and bouquet that she created for me. I am so obsessed with how it turned out. I highly recommend trusting in her for your vision for your day! (Photos will be attached that were taking by Lindsay Hackney Photography).