In Every Season Calligraphy

Oregon, OH · View map · Visit website

About In Every Season Calligraphy

In Every Season Calligraphy, LLC is a calligraphy and wedding signage boutique in Oregon, Ohio. Designer Jen has years of experience as a calligraphist in the wedding industry. All of her designs are handmade from a pointed pen, rather than being digitalized. Jen loves to work with couples on their wedding details to provide a unique, personalized piece that fits your needs. If you want to make a great first impression with your wedding invitations and signage, choose In Every Season Calligraphy.

In Every Season Calligraphy offers fully custom calligraphy service for weddings of every style and budget. All items are handmade and personalized for you. In Every Season Calligraphy will ship to anywhere in the U.S. Products include:

• Invitation envelope addressing
  • Seating charts, table numbers, escort and place cards
  • Signage and decor

M
Megan

Married on 10/20/2018

Jen was amazing

I had a couple out-of-the-box ideas for my place cards and Jen worked with me to make my vision come to life. She was absolutely AMAZING and the final result was more than I could have asked for. Not ... Read more only was it beautiful calligraphy but her responsiveness, customer service and attention to detail were beyond amazing. I cannot recommend Jen enough.

J
Jaclyn K

Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful Design & Professional Service

I have known Jen for years and although we were never close friends, I followed her calligraphy work through social media. When it came time to plan my wedding, it was such an easy decision to hire ... Read more Jen. I loved her work and her cause and I was excited to work with her to create something special for the big day. Even though Jen and I go back years and years, she still treated me like a professional client by communicating clearly and timely, meeting our agreed upon deadlines, and making all the right edits to he proofs. She’s an absolute lovely person to work with and her personality shines through her work. I would recommend Jen and In Every Season Calligraphy for any event! THANK YOU, JEN!

Meghan
Meghan Mcguire

Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely wonderful

We loved working with Jen! Our place cards (each one of the 350) were perfect and she set them all up at our venue. Our welcome sign and our bar sign were also wonderful and we have them hanging in ... Read more our house. You can't go wrong with her!

In Every Season Calligraphy FAQ