In Her Shoes Coordination

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About In Her Shoes Coordination

In Her Shoes Coordination is a wedding planning business based out of Austin, Texas. Owner and wedding planner Lindsay Blackwell is passionate about bringing your wedding dreams to life without any of the stress. Lindsay believes that your wedding day is the most important day of your life, so you deserve it to be exactly the way you envisioned it. The other two wedding planners on this team are Emily and Ally. Emily has been in the event industry since 2007, and Ally, Lindsay's sister, has been in the wedding planning business since 2011.

In Her Shoes Coordination offers the Gold Package and Platinum Package for your wedding day. Prior to choosing a package, the wedding planners are available to meet with each couple to discuss pricing in order to see which package would be the best fit for their wedding. Choose the basic day-of coordination Gold Package if you just need someone to help you on your wedding day, or choose the Platinum Package if you would like a professional to take over all the details that go into planning. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Budget analysis

73 In Her Shoes Coordination Reviews

Amy
Amy Moore

Married on 07/12/2019

Lindsay and Ally Were Lifesavers!

I thought I could handle planning my wedding by myself, but I quickly realized I needed some guidance! Lindsay and Ally absolutely made the process of planning my wedding SO MUCH EASIER! On the day of ... Read more my wedding I did not have any nerves because I knew Lindsay and Ally had everything under control, and my wedding went so smoothly and perfect!

Yasmine
Yasmine Bargoti

Married on 07/07/2019

Best wedding planner around

Ally with in her shoes coordination made all of my dreams come to reality in my July 2019 wedding. From the moment my husband and I met Ally, we knew she would be the one out of many that we met who ... Read more would really make our wedding day incredible. My husband and I are both busy medical students who currently live all the way in Michigan which made planning an Austin wedding especially challenging. In addition, we come from two different cultures and two different religions which we wanted to showcase throughout our wedding. She eased my worries every step of the way and was always available to answer my questions and offer advice. She was respectful of our budget and was an incredibly mediator between us and vendors. The day of the wedding she was basically superwoman, tending to all the vendors, me, our bridal party of 22, and our parents. She was excellent in every way and I would recommend her to any bride looking for an efficient wedding planner who knows many vendors in town and is also able to value who you and your partner are, and create a beautiful and memorable event from it. Thank you so much to In Her Shoes coordination, we are endlessly grateful for your efforts.

G
Gentry O’Neal

Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding/Event planning

There are not enough recommendations I can give for both Lindsay and Ally! These two truly know what it takes to make any event totally stress free and perfect. They think of not only the big picture ... Read more picture and vision, but also have down all the small details you may not think of. I have had the pleasure of using both Lindsay and Ally not only for my own wedding, but also various events I have planned. Whether you have wedding needs, event planning needs, or travel needs you cannot go wrong with using In Her Shoes Coordination. Highly recommend using Lindsay and Ally for all your planning needs!